General "The Escapist" question: Am I the only one who just comes here for Zero Punctuation?

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
that was how i originally made it over here.

then i saw unskippable and it was alright too.

then i saw loadingreadyrun by the exact same people and decided to stop watching other escapist stuff again cause it was less than good.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
ZP is what attracted most of us here. But gradually, we've become interested in other aspects of the site.

I came for the ZP but stayed for the forums and Unskippable.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
No, even though it was the reason I first visited the site.

Hell, I only just remembered ZP was today when I logged on around an hour after it was up.

CapnRaccoon

Jun 16, 2010
Came here for ZP; Ended up falling in love with the I Hit It With my Axe series - And Unskippable when I remember it, otherwise I'm now loving the forums here =D

migo

Jun 27, 2010
Pretty much. Just ZP, occasionally some articles. I like forums, so I joined too

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Lots of people did then ended up comign on the forums.

ZP is responsable for about 60% of all forum members.

I came for ZP then watched other shows, then went on the forums.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
I used to...then found the forums...then the groups...and the rest is history! :p

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Im here for the forums mainly, the news and goss would come second and the vids would be the third reason for me.

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Im was mostly here for Apocolypse Lane, but Doraleous and Assiotiates is a good substitute.

C14N

May 28, 2008
I was lured in by Zero Punctuation and occasionally comment if a forum on the right hand side interests me although you can see from the post count that it doesn't happen often.

I used to watch Unskippable too but I kind of got bored of it.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
I joined for Zero Punctuation, but I go on the forums a lot too. That's about it though.

Archany

Jun 16, 2010
I started out just here for ZP, but then I started watching Escape to the Movies and Rebecca Mayes, and I've just recently moved to the forums

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Years ago (back when ZP only had about 2 pages of shows) I lurked here only for the ZP. Later back in 2009 I started reading the articles and looked at the forums and decided to join.

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
I think I origionally came here for ZP, but mostly I'm here for the news and the articles they do. I like a few of the videos, like LRR, ENN, Unskippable, and Zero Punctuation, but they aren't the main reason I frequent this site.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Yeah, I was introduced to this site by my cousin through ZP. Then I started watching Unforgotten Realms when I saw an advertisement for the Lemon Grenades T-Shirt, and just started watching other stuff. Registered for some forum topic I wanted to post in.

Fatscalyman

May 10, 2009
This is a website chocked full of brilliance, restricting yourself to one series is like going to an ice cream shop to get hot dogs. Hot dogs are brilliant in themselves, but they aren't the only great thing on the menu.

Oddly enough, I originally came to this site for Unforgotten Realms.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Matt_LRR said:
I'm not here just for ZP :(

-m
You're just here because you're brilliant
\o/

Seriously though, lots of people come here for just Zero Punctuation. Hell, I used to just come here for just Zero Punctuation. I was less smart back then, though. EDIT: This is not an insult, sorry if it sounds like one, just an observation about my level of maturity and whatnot.

And what's wrong with promoting the other people on the site? She wrote a song about Yahtzee, and she is a member of the website's...video...team...or something, so why can't they promote things that are part of their own website? If you don't like it, don't watch it.