Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"I don't really remember whar happened either." Freeze said to Misa as he looked around at his new enviornment.
"Does anyone know anything about the village we're heading to?" Freeze said to the group
Freeze moved around a little uncomfortably "Ug, it's getting a little too warm for comfort..."

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Skullivan took note of the humidity, beginning to soften the felt of his hat, and buggy waresh emanating off the fields to the side of the road. Obviously the wheat fields seemed to be enjoying the weather. He looked down, starting to feel the wear of the ambient warmth, as if to almost smother him. Only then he noticed the darkened soil of the ground, offcast of the mountain range they were walking towards, on an oft angle.
"Volcanic pummice dirt. We must be near Magnamaria." he thought. He procured his map, taking a look along the byways and bywaters from which they had come since First Village, then noting the firey domain of the Lava Kingdom, Magnamaria.
"We must be near Burnton, or Heat Village. One of the border towns on the edge of the Lava Kingdom."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny was Riding on Freezes back, like he was a camel, with a ":|" Look on his face. "MUSH, CHOSEN ONE! LEAD US TO OUR BATTLES FOR GOOD, RICHES, AND WENCHES! HYA!" Finny kicked Freeze in the thigh with his foot, like he was spurring a horse. "ONWARD!"

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"A lave kingdom you say..."
"Oh joy... a city of fire and lava..." Freeze thought to himself.
"Ow!" said Freeze as Finny kicked him in the thigh.
"How the?.. Get off me!" Freeze said as a threw Finny off his back.
"Wow, I never knew this theif was that sneaky..." Freeze thought

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
"I can hear your thoooouughts, i'm that sneaky!"
Finny fell backwards and landed on the ground on his hands. He started walkin on his hands like it was nothing. "It's nice out today! I have a good felling that today, we're gonna get rich and kill some bad guys!"

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"I would hardly say Heat Village or Burton are cities, but are accommodating nonetheless. Volcora is the capital, and it's hundreds of leagues from here. I would say that Heat Village is much more likely the one we're walking towards. It's famous for a hot springs it has. I've been to it's sister town to the northeast of here, Hearth Springs. They have very famous mineral water, sought after by chemists and professional cooks alike." mentioned Skullivan.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"Heh heh, let's hope so Finnigan." Freeze said to Finny

"Huh, that does sound interesting Skullivan." Freeze said
"What is in the mineral water that makes it so famous?" Freeze asked Skullivan.

Freeze conjured a small cube of ice and put it in his mouth, the heat was starting to make him thirsty.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Not sure. I don't know what's in the water itself that makes it so intriguing to people who study rocks or water, but I know it has a certain sweetness to it which makes all the interest for chefs. It has a similar timbre to mint and cane, but its softer, mellowed out somehow by a saltiness contained in itself. Like the whole flavor is a one-component additive, like a single kind of rock. I haven't been there in a very long time, so its name escapes me.
Heat Village, I have never been to, but I imagine its probably as pleasant as Hearth Springs was."
I was somehow expecting a word by Misa about the hot springs bit.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Lala followed along with the others keeping an eye on the horizon as they traveled. She would flit about the group almost constantly, changing who she was near and where she was looking but never straying too far from Freeze. Her ears pricked up though at something the others were talking about.

"Hot Springs? That Is ulange, Yes? Many Spirits Gather There. Very Good To Find Spirits There."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Seiphetia had hung back, making little to no conversation with the rest, still unsure about some of them.
They seem to be suspicious, that, and I would rather read this book.
She thought, turning a page, and gazing through it, before quickly flipping the page again.
Pitty that this book doesn't contain any newer spells, or any spells that I can use yet, o well, atleeast I have something to help pass time.
She yawned, getting a bit tired from walking, and grabbing the candle from her bag.
We need something to light the way, might as well be this.
She lit the candle, and continued walking, the blue light from it gave the look that she had a blue aura around her.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa traveled along and watched the scenery as it passed. She smiled to herself and tried to think of something to say about the Hot Springs, but came up with nothing.
"The Hot Springs...like...the hot fli-nah, that's stupid" she muttered to herself, still grinning and feeling much happier that she didn't have a lot of clothes on.
Lingerie is good for two things now
She giggled to herself again.
"Soooo...when's more food?" she asked everyone, but mostly Skullivan

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny was now riding on Misa's back. He had climbed on while she wasn't looking, wearing the same ":|" face. "ONWARD, SCANTILY CLAD WITCH! WHEN WE ARRIVE, I WILL BUY YOU DINNER AND A NIGHT ON THE TOWN!"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
She grunted under his weight and slowly started to slow her pace.
"I'll skip the dinner if we can have two nights" she giggled before leaning back suddenly so Finny would fall off.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny let himself fall off, even though he could have easily stayed on. He walked next to her ad smiled. "TWO NIGHTS AND THE DINNER, IT IS THEN!"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
She giggled and smiled before hugging Finny.
"Then it is" she shouted, before blushing and walking ahead.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Good thing about the springs then, they'll have some kind of water or ice charms or badges. However we'll end up paying a premium for them just because we're in the Lava Kingdom. " responded Skullivan.
"And hopefully I'll be able to get myself a proper weapon, because I get sick of having to repair this thing." he said, holding up the pan. It bore the scars of many bashed skulls and scraped bacons.
He picked up a rock on the road and tossed it into the field on the side. A startled finch flew up and away from the stalks of golden grain.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The group neared Heat Village, the heat from it not really unbearable, strange considering the volcano near Heat Village, unless you were wearing too much clothing. Or not too used to heat. Walking into the village, they saw that it was a primal village, with a tribe of some sorts living in it. Once they stepped inside the village, the villagers looked at them strangely, even though they got adventurers in their village on a regular basis.

One villager approached them. "Welcome to our humble village." he said with a somewhat typical tribal accent and seemed to have a good grasp on English. "This is Heat Village, and we are the Heat tribe. Our ancestors weren't very creative with names. But that's not important. Guessing by the large group you are in, and your choice of clothing, you're some adventurers who will save us from the Insane Villain that plaques the land. We'd be happy to sell you some protection against the upcoming enemies, the Floating Flaming Orbs, Fire Elemental, Fire Rats (one wonders how they can survive...), Flying Fire Monster and the mighty Lava King. You can buy the fire protections in the North part of the village. You'll know you're there when you see the sign reading Items, Armor And Such. Inns can be found on the South part of the village and should you be hungry, we have a lovely tavern right beside the Inns. Enjoy your stay here." He then went back into the village and walked around aimlessly for some reason.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny immediatly went off into the shadows to begin plundering the village of its valuables, but not without leaving a note stuffed deep into Misa's bra, while she wasn't looking, that read.

Let's meet by the Tavern at 8:00 P.M.
Finny the Thief~