Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Unfortunately the script would probably be waiting a good long time for Lala to do any shopping as she had no money or valuables that she could trade away.

Instead she mostly followed Freeze through the town stopping every once and a while to look at or sniff something that had got her attention. The heat of the town didn't bother her in the least as it actually reminded her a bit of her hot steamy home in the jungle.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny grinned. "Thanks. And I see you're a bit more of a party girl than I originally thought!" He chuckled and ripped his drink off the table, downing it in only a few swallows. "Ahh!... So, Misa! What part of this ridiculous, crazy world we all live and pillage in are you from? Here? Somewhere near the poles? Or somewhere a bit more tropical?"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa giggled.
"I'm from a great land in the Frozen Wastelands. I got used to the cold early on so I don't need much clothing. Where are you from?"
She giggled again and gulped down her next drink, before signaling for another one. After she got her next drink, she cocked her head to the side and pulled her clothes down a little to reveal more.
need more drinks

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
As Skullivan departed the homely but quiant General Store, he wrote in his adventure travelogue, as well as changing his consist.
Skullivan
Level 2 Undead Chef
390 XP to next level

Consist
  • Slots
    Clothing
    Specials
Journal
  • Quests
    Map
    Monster Log
    Badges Log
    Weapons Log
    Party

Slot Modification
> Primary: Empty
> Secondary: Helmet Mr. Viking
> Defense: Badge Riposte [+]

Choose Primary Slot
> Hammer Hammawack 3000

>>New Abilities!<<
Attack
> Super Hammer Whack
> Hammer Wack

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny grinned. "Where to begin my tale of Theivery and fun?! Where indeed?... Meh, I'll jut start with where I'm from. I'm from a little town down about half the planet's way down, in a little town called Trickkla!"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa laughed at the name.
"Tickkla? That sounds so..." she started before downing another drink. Instead of signaling for another one, she figured she could use more of Finny's money later and pulled up her combat menu.

Code:
[i]What do I want to do?[/i]
> Attack
> [b]Magic[/b]
> Use Item
> Flee

[i]Choose Magic[/i]
> [b]Animate Object[/b]
> Freeze
> Whip snare

[i]Choose Target[/i]
> some ale[color="red"]A a lot of it[/color]
As she winked, a keg fell onto the table and a hole was poked into it. Misa giggled and put her glass underneath the ale streaming out of it.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny nearly jumped out of his seat when the giant barrel fell down. "WHOA! Where did that come from? Ah, who cares. It's got ale in it!"
What will Finny do?
>Attack
>Thievery.
>Item.
>Flee

Choose target
>Misa
>Barrel

Finny pulled out one of his knives and stabbed the barrel, hard, putting a long cut in it, which poured out ale. He put his cup below it and refilled it. "Haha! Lucky day!"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa took a drink and instantly spit it back into her cup.
"Ugh! No flavor in this drink...mabye I shouldn't have conjured it out of air" she mumbled before throwing the cup over her shoulder. It shattered on a nearby table and she pulled up her combat menu.

Code:
[i]What do I want to do?[/i]
> Attack
> [b]Magic[/b]
> Use Item
> Flee

[i]Choose Magic[/i]
> [b]Animate Object[/b]
> Freeze
> Whip snare

[i]Choose Target[/i]
> More ALE! [color="red"]Change the table into a giant glass of ale[/color]
Misa kicked the table sharply and it instantly changed into a large mug of ale. The keg dropped into it with a splash, and both Misa and Finny's face were splashed with ale. Misa giggled and licked the ale off of her face before spitting it out in disgust.
"Tastes like wood"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny did not discriminate, and drank the ale on his face, anyway. "It's alcohol, so I want it!" He chuckled, heartily, afterwards.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa blushed.
"It might not be alcoholic either. It's more like liquefied wood" she explained before shrugging and taking a few more sips. After each one, she struggled to hold it down.
Damn it. Need more alcohol!
She signaled for the waitress and ordered three more glasses before turning back to Finny.
"So what are you planning on doing after we beat the evil people" she asked, hoping to make some small talk before they left to their room.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny took his gglass and drank it, just a bit more slowly. "Me? Well, I figure you make alot of money and the such on these kinds of quests. Yep. Level up alot. Find alot of rare things and make a ton of money. So I plan to... KEEP PLUNDERING UNTIL I'M TOO OLD TO PLUNDER!" He said, with a laugh.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
"Argh!" Misa exclaimed in a poor imitation of a pirate before giggling again. She stood up and downed all three of her new drinks. Immediatly the world moved around her and she struggled to see straight.
Perfect
She clumsily moved over to Finny and sat on him.
"Heysh now" she tried to mutter

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny was no lightweight. No no. Not at all. He could still see straight and think relatively fine. "Heheh. I think you've had a bit too much, Misa."

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
Jamie's hopes would remain dashed to pieces, as of course his hopes always were. Or, er, hers? Merle had been peeking in various shop windows, and had been about to pop into the Item Shop for a few potions and the like, when she spotted Jamie in the bar across the street. She hummed a bit to herself and pasted a smile on her face as she entered, waved from the doorway, and then made her way over to seat herself next to him.

"So! Kiddo. Narrator's not letting you wriggle away from Fate, huh?"

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Jamie looked up to see a woman in front of the table. It was one of the women on this mad quest they had all been forced onto, "No and I wish he would already, I'm not cut out for this warrior busines," Jamie looked around, "Everyone else is ready for adventure, weapons, skills, armour and everything else in between. And me? I'm just a kid who was trying to find a friend; I'm not ready for adventure."

Sorry about the delays, seems I'm more busy during holidays than I am all other days, so late Merry Christmas and Happy holidays and what not.

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
"Are you so certain that we won't stumble across your missing friend along the way, young one?" Merle turned to flag down a passing barmaid, and traded a few coins for a hot cider before turning back to smile hearteningly at Jamie.

"You never know, your story could become a subplot in this mission!"

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The Narrator had not forgotten the script at all and picked up from where he last was.

Now that everyone seemed to have completed, at least partially, what they were going to do in Heat Village, the script commanded them to go towards the Inn of this place, where they would check in for the night. They needed the rest, for tomorrow's adventures.

They were greeted by a young woman, wearing essentially nothing, possibly less than Misa had at the beginning. It was a sort of loin underwear which left little to the imagination. "Don't worry about paying. Your rooms are ready for you to sleep in. One room for each, unless some of you prefer to sleep together." She giggled a bit. "You should find the rooms fairly easily."

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa giggled and looked at the young woman.
"Can you tell me where you bought those clothes? I'd like a pair" She giggled and again and gave a quick wink to Finny. She giggled again and looked back.
"Seriously though, can I have what you're wearing?"

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"Oh, this? You can find loads of it in the cloths shop here. It's inside the armor shop, if you know where that is. Have a fun night here." The young woman smiled towards them all.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa jumped up and down, clapping.
"I've been there before! I never saw it...was it in that.." she looked around and knelt down to her ear.
"That secret backroom?" she asked before standing up and pretending nothing happened.