Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
Merle raised her head from where she'd been flicking through her Menu to see what was new, to listen when the voice spoke (or thundered, more like). She showed visible relief at not having been chosen as the Chosen, and chittered away nervously for a moment.

"Glad it's not me! I don't like fighting. :( Chosen Ones always have to give the one-liner challenges to big bosses and. Well. Like Xandus said!" She prodded Xandus in the side with the tip of her staff, smiling widely at him from where she stood near to Jackrum and Freeze, apparently immune to his dour attitude. "I'm better suited to making sure one of our more surly party members doesn't do a Face Heel Turn and try to disrupt the fate of the Chosen One, yep!"

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum raised an eyebrow when he heard Lala speak. He knew the accent; he just couldn't place the dn thing. He couldn't remember if he had learned it on a trip or from snarling enemies- which would not end well. He decided he had to know. "Lala... Where are you even from? Your accent is familiar, but I just can't place it." He then noticed Jamie, and, looking on the ground, found a fist sized rock. Jackrum picked it up. "This is how we'll get stronger. Carry that rock with you. Now? You wouldn't be able to chip it. But by the end of this journey, I promise, you will be able to shatter that rock with a single blow." Jackrum smiled kindly. He then looked at Merle. "I'd much rather you'd focus on making sure Freeze doesn't die- and that you stay behind the group. Unlike myself or the skeleton, being buried 6 feet under is going to pose a bit of a problem for you." Jackrum lit another cigar and chomped down on it, one again showing blatant disregard for the laws of sound, said perfectly, "Now c'mon. We're burnin' daylight here and I can garuantee the rats will return if we don't hurry."

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Lala looked at Jackrum for a moment with a puzzled look on her face but it didn't last long. "Lala's Body Come From Her Mother and Lala's Soul Come From Earth. Same As Everyone." Lala laughed musically in high spirits. "Jackrum Silly. Where You Come From?"

She had yet to release her grip on Jamie and began to walk over to the stares dragging Jamie along if she must.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny quickly, and swiftly, made his way up the stairs, moving around Lala and out into the newly revived village. He looked around for a moment, smiling in pride at their accomplishment. "Guys. We've done a good thing. And got some cool stuf out of it too!" He said. Then he remembered that there was NO ONE in te village except them right now and his grin widened. "And that means this little village owes us BIG TIME! Excuse me while I go rummage through their newly revived valuables!" He quickly ran into one of the houses and began goin through everything for their jewelery and other things of monetary value.

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
"It's been a long time since I've been to First Village! I didn't know the Rat King could jump like that..!"

Merle pouted a bit at Jackrum - what a grouchy old man! - but soon shrugged it off, walking past him and Lala to head upstairs and outside. She found Freeze standing out there just to one side of the door, and sidled over, staff held upright behind her back.

"So, Mr. Chosen One, huh? I could change your name to that in my Menu, but you're already at the top of the list! So I'll keep you nice and healthy, no worries there!"

She looked back down the stairs, wondering if the others would hurry up so they could leave, but something of a short attention span meant that waiting quickly became boring. Noticing the Skullivan over at a well, she flashed Freeze an encouraging smile before jogging over with a wave.
"Oh hey, The Cornelius, I just remembered! I didn't answer before 'cause I got all distracted with level-ups and stuff, but I can cook too! So um, you don't need to, I mean. If you don't want. Or I could at least help later, since there's so many of us in this campaign."

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Freeze smiled a little as he heard Merle's words and as she wandered over to Skullivan he thought to himself. "So.. this is the team that will save the world.. A flirtacious mage, a mischevious black mage, an undead chronicler, an... overjoyed. theif, a tribal who can hardly speak a word of English, a villian, some bada__ veteran, that rather nice white mage, someone who thinks we're all screwed, then there's me.."
"Heh heh heh."
Can't say I'd want it any other way...

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Freeze laughed a little bit to himself at Xandus's statement.
"Welcome to the team then." He said while extending a hand to Xandus.
We'll see how things turn out with this one; he's good with a sword and a rather interesting person but I can't entirely trust that he won't try and stab us in the back...

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
As the rest of the group all began to leave the basement Jamie became very self aware about how empty it was; in an attack it would be no contest anymore, Jamie would die. As such it seemed like it could be a good idea to get out of here, even if it going with the "Chosen One's" group; that thought was terrifying on its own. Why could life be simple, find one's parents and friend and then return home never to leave again. That thought appealed greatly to Jamie.

Jamie left the basement and strived to find the most sane of the group thus far. It was perhaps odd that this would be the one named Skullivan, who sat by a well cleaning his frying pan. Though unnerved, Jamie walked up to the being and plopped down beside him, "So what do you think of all this Chosen One stuff; its crazy isn't it; how does, whoever spoke there, expect us to change the world in anyway?"

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Oh hey, The Cornelius, I just remembered! I didn't answer before 'cause I got all distracted with level-ups and stuff, but I can cook too! So um, you don't need to, I mean. If you don't want. Or I could at least help later, since there's so many of us in this campaign."
Skullivan put the pan back in the helmet, pouring the water out onto the cobblestone square and resting the bucket beside the well again.
He sighed.
"Being old means you have the advantage of wisdom; you've seen it all and can somewhat predict anyone younger than you. Especially if you're over a century old and they aren't. But sometimes, a young buck just has to get himself mangled along the wrong road of life before he sees his mistakes, you know?"
Merlee had a slightly raised eyebrow. Skullivan procured the cheese, breaking the relatively dry greenish gray substance in half with his fingers. He extended in his his hand a chunk to Merlee.
"I don't think I'd need a pound of this stuff, even on a big occasion. Here, have some."

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
Merle was maybe a touch wiser than she originally let on. She might not be anywhere near as old as the Skullivan, but she'd traveled with Chosen before a few times, and rambunctious party members far more often than that; their personalities weren't unfamiliar. She smiled at him and nibbled at bit on the cheese.

"Haha! The Abbey had its own little cheese cellar. This isn't half bad, considering it was stored on a Rat!"

Merle filed the Agèd Oltermanni away in her Items submenu and scooted over to make room for Jamie to sit down.

"It's pretty easy actually! Most of the time it's only the Chosen One who has to do something really new. We're all just the support! We keep on doing what we did already. .. Er, which is what, for you? You look too well-kept to be in the Street Urchin class ... Everyone here has nicer hats than me!"

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"If there ever was a role in a team called 'That Guy with the think-Brain', I usually end up as that, de-facto." he said, pointing at his skull "Which is quite ironic, seeing as I don't have one." Skullivan chortled. Only at this point did he really take notice of Merle standing there.
"Your dress is quite nice." he admired.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum raised an eyerbow. "If your soul is from the earth, then mine is from ice. I was born in the militant country of Glacia. What I meant is what country, village, tribe, or people are you from?" He went over to Xandus and clasped his hand on the man's shoulder. "Oh? Many a soldier owes his life to friends who care for 'im. Besides, if you feel like running off later, why not spare yourself some time and do it now?" Jackrum laughed like this was completely unthinkable.

However, Jackrum shot Xandus a Look. This was the kind of Look that froze you to your core. It said 'I know what you're gonna do. I've seen other bastards try it-they failed. You will, too.' Jackrum pretended to be the overgrown jolly man, but he was quite capable of turning as cold as the glaciers of his homeland in a moment. He clapped his hands together. "C'mon people, let's go!" He shouted. He walked over to Skullivan's group. "C'mon ladies and gents, I'm ready to get movin'! I don't know about you, but I feel like seeing some civilization now!"

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"Heh heh, I was expeting that kind of answer." Freeze said to Xandus.
Freeze looked up to the sky to check the time then towards the group by the well.
"We've got some time before it gets dark, I guess I'll go find Finnigan while Jackrum gets them."
Freeze turned to Lala as she came up the stairs with Jamie.
"Do you two mind helping me find Finnigan?"
"He's run off to one of these houses.." He said slightly annoyed.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Lala followed Jackrum taking a deep breath as she came back into the open air. "I Lala of the Daragota Reba tribe. Strongest Tribe in All of dreshiba." She said slipping into another language when saying the final word. It would make no sense to a person who wasn't familiar with Lala's tribal tongue.

She stood up straight and looked to the south horizon. A frown set itself on her mouth for a second before being replaced by her broad simple smile again. "Lala Not Know Way Back Though. Lala Totally Lost. Lala Not Care Though. Lala Hunt With You Now." She said looking at Freeze.

Lala turned away and looked over the houses. Her sharp eyes easily picked out Finnigan's tracks, and she knew his heavy footsteps quite well by now. "Big Clumsy One In There." She said cheerfully pointing at the house that he was looting. "Want Me go Get?" She said as her open hand brushed her quiver of arrows lightly.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"Glad to have you along then Lala." Freeze said to Lala's statemen.
Freeze looked over at the house Lala pointed to and sighed when he heard a faint crashing sound. "Oh, what did he break?..."
"Yeah.. let's go get him." He said to Lala as he began walking towards the house.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"C'mon people, let's go!" He shouted. He walked over to Skullivan's group. "C'mon ladies and gents, I'm ready to get movin'! I don't know about you, but I feel like seeing some civilization now!"
"I'm game." said Skullivan, pressing both hands on his knees as he bent forwards, picking himself up with the dexterity of possibly an old man.
"World isn't going to save itself." he chirped.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The script now stated that everyone had gotten what they needed and were heading out of town, going West towards the Heat Village. It was named so because of how famous it was for it's geysers, steam baths, and for some reason always being a bit hot. As they walked, the sun didn't seem to go down, as if something was needed for it to set and make the night come.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa laughed as they walked along.
"It seemed I blacked out there for a second" she giggled, trying to remember what had happened. She breathed deeply and sighed.