Genndy Tartakovsky's Unicorn: Warriors Eternal

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Like many kids of the 90s and the 2000s, I grew up with Genndy Tartakovsky's work. Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls and Star Wars: Clone Wars are pretty dear to me. I unfortunately did not get the chance to see Sym-Bionic Titan (which I plan to correct). When Unicorn: Warriors Eternal was announced, I had to check it out.

The premise of the show is a fairly interesting one:

In “Unicorn: Warriors Eternal,” an evil force is looming across the dark, thick-aired streets of industrial revolution London when a group of heroes dubbed Unicorn are accidentally reawakened in the bodies of teenagers instead of adult hosts they’ve embodied in the past. Melinda, a powerful sorceress, Seng, a cosmic monk, and Edred, a warrior elf. With distorted memories and their magical abilities weakened and fragmented, the trio must work together with help from their steam-powered robot, Copernicus, to unravel the mysteries of their pasts and present that will reveal their path to defeating a timeless threat.

https://wbd.com/official-trailer-re...est-animated-series-unicorn-warriors-eternal/

Having seen the first two episodes (the first one is on Youtube), I find it intriguing so far. I do like
how they are handling the implications of Melinda/Emma's reincarnation and the pitfalls that come with it. She's the one I find the most interesting so far.
I'm looking forward to more episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I unfortunately did not get the chance to see Sym-Bionic Titan (which I plan to correct).
I thought it was okay, but I never was that hyped about it. Surprised to see he got a new show so soon. Looking forward to it.