George Romero To Appear In New Black Ops Zombie Level

RipperSU

Nov 20, 2009
Its a shame that trading in Black Ops, hating the zombie mode and having a dead Xbox will mean that I miss out on this. It's a shame as I love most of the actors in this DLC.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
V8 Ninja said:
I'll admit; these kinds of DLC packs make me want to buy the full game JUST to play the add-on. Kudos, Treyarch.
I've been avoiding Call of Duty for a while but this actually gives me the same vibe as you.

Cropsy91

Apr 4, 2010
WaaghPowa said:
No, wasn't Rob Zombie. Sounds like some 80's hair metal band that I don't recognize.
It's a song that was done by 45. Grave, it was featured heavily in the classic 1980's horror film 'Return of the Living Dead' Pretty awesome stuff.

Sabinfrost

Mar 2, 2011
Looks like fun, Zombies are the only real good thing about Call of Duty these days. Not sure I'll bite for the price, I can get a whole downloadable title for that amount.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
My YouTube Comment said:
Sooo... This ad features Machete, Buffy, Freddie, and the guy from Mallrats shooting the shit outta zombies including Zombie Romero himself, with multiple Howie Screams, an edited version of Tarantino's famous opening, and the Return of the Living Dead theme song. I can only say one thing about this...

BEST AD EVER!
It's really too bad I hate zombie maps in BlOps...

Low Key

May 7, 2009
KAPTAINmORGANnWo4life said:
Call of Duty has never been my bag of tea, but an expansion with Robert Englund? Count me in, once the price drops.
You should probably get it used if you're waiting for a price drop. World at War was released in 2008 and it was still $49.99 new when I saw it last.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
that1guy said:
That seriously looked cool. But, does anyone think it sorta rips off of The House of the Dead: Overkill's style?

And one of the guys takes John Marston's pose from Red Dead Redemption.

Anyway, it looks like the best one yet, besides the original Nazi Zombie map.
Grindhouse was not invented by House of the Dead, mate.