Get a First Look at Gameplay in Rebellion's Strange Brigade

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Get a First Look at Gameplay in Rebellion's Strange Brigade

Check out gameplay with narration from the devs in Rebellion's supernatural survival shooter, Strange Brigade.

Rebellion announced Strange Brigade [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170505-Rebellion-Announces-Co-op-Shooter-Strange-Brigade] last week, and then showed it off at E3 this week. Although you might not have made to the show in LA, the developer didn't want to leave anyone out, so it's haring the co-op gameplay demo footage with everyone.

You'll get a look at some of the enemies you'll face, some of the weapons and special abilities, and of course, lots of blowing things up. I especially liked the environmental traps you can activate to thin the herd of enemies chasing you down.

There's no firm release date for Strange Brigade, but Rebellion says it will be out this year on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

[gallery=7521]

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Looks good, the core gameplay seems more punchy then in previous Sniper Elite games, and with these kinds of games that plus good enemy variety are key to me, and so far this one seems to be doing enemy variety well enough.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Eh. It's my least favorite type of TPS, one where you run around aimlessly and pour magazines of bullets into your enemies.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Major_Tom said:
Brigade? There's four of them! That's not even a squad.
Well, why else do you think they're called a "strange" brigade?

Sep 24, 2008
Please let the war-painted tribal voodoo woman speak only in broken english, Please let the war-painted tribal voodoo woman speak only in broken english, Please let the war-painted tribal voodoo woman speak only in broken english...