"Get back to your own countries!" Says illiterate woman on tram O_o

pulse2

May 10, 2008

I do feel sorry for her, and while she might have had an interesting opinion in regards to immigration it all just came out as pointless jabber.

EDIT: Oh yes, she was arrested: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/young-mum-s-sick-racist-rant-in-front-of-son-sparks-outrage-115875-23595182/

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Well fuck you too, *****. Really, if I saw someone on the train doing that, I'd tell them to shut up.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
You know the best thing about this?

A woman has been arrested after an online video apparently showed a woman abusing ethnic minority passengers on a packed south London tram.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
She is quite a despicable and rather dumb person. And good news (I Guess) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8921283/Woman-arrested-over-racist-rant-on-tram.html

She got arrested.

Edit: Damn Ninjas.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Is this your video? If so, then thanks for sharing, didn't realise this level of racism still existed, but then, I'm from a quiet part of the country where the majority is white Brits(I'm Chinese).
"Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes, doesn't mean we go around committing hate crimes." Avenue Q

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
I was thinking of posting this earlier aswell.

I don't think she has any interesting opinion at all she is being completely rascist and out of order. Well the internet will soon shame her.

I was once on a bus when some idiot started mouthing off at all the people of other ethnicities onboard. Strangely it is better to ignore people like that, as soon as they know they have an audience it just makes them worse. They should have let her rant in silence, she'd soon have felt like an idiot and shut up.

Also why is it that the kid behind her suddenely stands up all riled when she stupidly says go back to Nicaragua?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Zantos said:
You know the best thing about this?

A woman has been arrested after an online video apparently showed a woman abusing ethnic minority passengers on a packed south London tram.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875
Ah good old irony, how I love thee. One thing you do not do nowadays is do things that would get you arrested, whilst you know someone is pointing a video camera at you.

OT: Yeh, like you are making any difference to the world. She probably hasn't done as much as any of the people she was shouting at.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
The woman was found dead shortly after getting off the tram...said my brain upon finishing watching the video.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
And apparently she doesn?t care about what she says around her kid? I?m just surprised nobody slapped her but honestly, these people are everywhere. Some are just more vocal about it.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
What a horrible, rude woman...

The look on the guys face that was filming it when she said "You're not british! You're black!" xD

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Why can't some people just ride the subway and keep their traps shut? Frankly I'd have hauled off and popped her one just for interrupting the meditation required to ignore the existence of everyone else on the train.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
I just made a thread about this...thinking no one else would of...

I really need to check before i post -.-

But yeh, she is awful, she has no right no verbally abuse everyone on that tram.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Rednog said:
Question, how do you know from the video that she is illiterate?
Chavs usually are :D If she was educated in the way I was at least, I'm pretty sure her argument would have far more structure and make more logical sense, using proper reference, possible historical proof. The only thing that made any sense was go back to your fucking countries, you fucking nicafriga, whatever or whoever that is :D