"Get back to your own countries!" Says illiterate woman on tram O_o

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I only read the transcipt, but I don't care what anyone says.

Nigrafrica made me laugh out loud. Please don't kill me.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Magichead said:
Volf99 said:
Magichead said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
No, we support someone being criminally charged for being an offensive **** and threatening physical violence. Expressing an opinion doesn't require you to board public transport and begin ranting incoherently about how there are too many black and brown people, swearing repeatedly at anyone who tells you to button it, and threatening people. And it's CCCP, CCP are a company of Icelandic game developers - if you're going to try casting someone in a negative light, at least get the name of the organisation to whom you are comparing them right.

EDIT: And for fuck's sake, if all you "land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" types are going to jump in, at least get it right, she was charged with a racially aggravated public order offense, not "racism".
The CCCP? What? You do realize that I was referring the political party in the PRC, which is called the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), right? lol, take a look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_China
I do apologise, normally when some incoherent rightie starts blathering about people who suppress free speech, they're referring to Сою́з Сове́тских Социалисти́ческих Респу́блик, ie CCCP, ie the Soviet Union. I'd forgotten that you yanks have moved on from blaming the Russians for everything to blaming the Chinese instead.
Really? You have resorted to making bigoted statements about Americans and name calling? smh

I'm not right or left, I dislike both sides for various reasons. As for your ignorant/bigoted statement about Americans, not everybody hates China. I for one don't hate the CCP. I also understand why they don't like democracy given what happened with the KMT and that jackass Chiang Kai-shek. I personally think that the KMT went down hill when Sun Yatsen died. But now I'm going off topic about Chinese history...

Pebblig

Jan 27, 2011
I saw this and it upset me greatly. The guy behind her was getting so upset too. People like this are simply fascists who view people of other races not as people, but an object to blame their problems. I will say what I say to all people who moan about immigration, if you're struggling or can't find a job...you should've worked harder in life, you only have yourself to blame. Racism should only really be present in the mindset of the past two or three generations at best, but it makes me sad that her son will most likely turn out like her.

In conclusion, people like her are those who I look down on. I wouldn't even give her the time of day. If I'd been on that tram I would've shouted at the slut.

Swearing in public i also a punishable offence under section 5 or something anyway, so even if she wasn't racist I beleive she could've been charged.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
I almost consider Britain the center of the universe. It's such a wonderful place with varying races and cultures from all over the world. It has been that way for a long time, and it is VERY saddening to see people who think they are pure British to go about these stupid rants.

She obviously lacks a decent intellect, so I doubt she is so sure she is so British. White isn't British, she easily could have ancestors from other white countries.

Expressing an opinion is different from inciting hatred or reactions. The way that conversation was going could have escalated into real violence, and it was clearly her starting the whole thing.

Freedom of speech? Sure, but shouldn't that also mean people should have the right to say "Shut your mouth" too? Politeness is very important, if you want to say such things, at least do it to your friends quietly or it is clear you are wanting to cause unrest and discomfort, and being confrontational is not good at all.

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Volf99 said:
Fearzone said:
Please, people of the London Metro, don't feed the troll.

Whether she deserves to be arrested or not... first if it were America, hateful speech is not guaranteed by freedom of speech. Probably Britain has similar laws. If this were the only time she has ever done anything like this, anyone can have a bad day, anyone can lose it under the right stresses, and she should be let off with a warning to be careful about whom she scapegoats. If this were a pattern, then harsher penalties are warranted.
unless she uses "fighting words", then yes she would be protected by the First Amendment\ just like how the WBC is protected.
I'd say abusing people, swearing at them and telling them to "get back to your own f***ing country" is fighting talk, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Plus, shouting and swearing at other people is a public order offense. She was shouting at a black woman with a child. How would you like your child to be the target of that?

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
ms_sunlight said:
Volf99 said:
Fearzone said:
Please, people of the London Metro, don't feed the troll.

Whether she deserves to be arrested or not... first if it were America, hateful speech is not guaranteed by freedom of speech. Probably Britain has similar laws. If this were the only time she has ever done anything like this, anyone can have a bad day, anyone can lose it under the right stresses, and she should be let off with a warning to be careful about whom she scapegoats. If this were a pattern, then harsher penalties are warranted.
unless she uses "fighting words", then yes she would be protected by the First Amendment\ just like how the WBC is protected.
I'd say abusing people, swearing at them and telling them to "get back to your own f***ing country" is fighting talk, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Plus, shouting and swearing at other people is a public order offense. She was shouting at a black woman with a child. How would you like your child to be the target of that?
Cursing people out and using racism is not in itself fighting words. Granted its subject to context, but this took place on a train. Also, here is what I mean when I say fighting words:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
What right does she have to say who can live in this country and who can't? None at all. I've been out in town interviewing people on the same thing this morning and none of them were happy. I respect the right to free speech and all but there are some things you just don't say.

Sangreal Gothcraft

Feb 28, 2011
Racist still existed woopy doo, I get on Train and There are KKK members on board, did they get there ass kicked, yes badly...

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
Just reading the youtube comments on that video make me so sad about humanity. (yeah I know, youtube comments usually contain the filth of the internet, but still). There are still far to many people who agree with such views.

Glad she was arrested.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
ManThatYouFear said:
does she know if that was the cause most of england would be kicked out, specially due to the rape and pillage of vikings in the early era

There are probably only a few real british/english people left (hell the royals are german o.0)
Very true. I have the pleasure of knowing a direct descendant of the Cornovii tribe. He is the only true Englishman I have ever met, in my entire life. I myself am Gaelic, with likely Norse and Saxon taints.

OT: I'm concerned that she was arrested for this. It's a racist rant. Christ. People come to England, knowing how intolerant the English are, yet they remain surprised when people don't like them for no reason. I'm not saying it's right, but an opinion is an opinion, and no matter how little you think of a group of people, it's certainly not criminal. Go back to your own country is said a lot. I've had it said to me. The famine's over, go back to Ireland. See, I would, but I've spent all of one day in Ireland. It's hardly my homeland. I'm so Irish I visited Dublin once. Would you like a potato, sir?

I mean, really. Are we just going to arrest people now for saying hurtful things? I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Eaglesolidus said:
I really hope she was piss ass drunk
She looks and acts it. But I really hope she wasn't; just for that poor little Boys sake, he already has a mother who is willing to shout her mouth off like this in public... with him right there. Poor lad is totally oblivious to it.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
THE GREAT BRITISH SENSE OF MULTICULTURALISM IN ACTION!!

These people are exactly why I seriously want to jump of this ship.

Synyster

Madman with a laptop
Jul 20, 2011
As i was watching that video i was w8ing for the moment when somebody snaps and just punches her in the face,

Ubermetalhed said:
Also why is it that the kid behind her suddenely stands up all riled when she stupidly says go back to Nicaragua?
I think he thought that she said a rather nasty word, the first 3 letters or which are nig