Get Bejeweled 2 Free For a Few Hours

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Get Bejeweled 2 Free For a Few Hours

Want to download Bejeweled 2 for free without getting in trouble? Act quickly, and you can.

Let's keep this short and sweet. PopCap is allowing anyone and everyone to download Bejeweled 2 for free, but only until the end of today. That means you'd better get over to PopCap's website [http://popcap.com/games/bejeweled2/?icid=bej2free_HP_PLARGE_pc_10_10_10_EN] and download it, assuming you aren't one of the millions that bought it already.

Are you still reading? Okay, what can we say about Bejeweled 2. It's the sequel to PopCap's very first game that launched the company to success after its founding in 2000. You match jewels until it makes you sick. It has multiple modes to throw some variation into the mix. It's fun.

Bejeweled 2 is free today to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Bejeweled. The game's normal cost of $19.95 will be waived, but only until 10 P.M. PST tonight, October 10. Whether you own a PC or a Mac, PopCap has you covered with a free casual game if you want it. If you like casual games, and who doesn't, I don't see how you wouldn't want it for free.

C'mon, just try it. You won't get addicted, I promise. But if you do, PopCap has a little game called Peggle [http://www.amazon.com/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Xbox-360/dp/B003VJKJG2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286756056&sr=8-2].

Source: Joystiq [http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/10/popcap-offering-free-bejeweled-2-today-for-birthday-celebration/]

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Downloaded. I was afraid that there was going to be some sort of "catch", but there doesn't appear to be one.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Downloaded. Awesome tip Mr.Goldman. I just spread the word on Facebook as well.

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
I got notification of this from the PopCap newsletter today. I downloaded it immediately, and passed word on to other people too.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Excellent. I don't know if I'll ever play it, but I'll download it anyway.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Cleril said:
Well....I would get it but I can't because I don't have paypal or a credit card.

Fuck me...
Uh, I didn't need to use either of those. If you click that link, there should be an already clicked option that says "payment not needed" or something like that.

Tehlanna TPX

Mar 23, 2010
Cleril said:
Well....I would get it but I can't because I don't have paypal or a credit card.

Fuck me...
You don't need either. Just put in some billing info (a name, a zip code.. big deal) and select the no payment required or whatever option. Download, and win.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Yessssss. Done. Thank you. It's nearly 2am and I've got a load of work to get done by the morning but, yeah, I could do with a break.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Free is good. And I can't whine about "casual games" considering I was just playing Puzzle Quest...

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
free stuff? Don't mind if I DO! :D

I loved Bejeweled 1... for a few years. o_o It wasn't a healthy relationship, and it took a long time for forget that love... *itch*. But I can do this. I can stop whenever I want!