Get Frozen Synapse On The Cheap

MitchyD

Feb 11, 2008
Get Frozen Synapse On The Cheap

Try Frozen Synapse for free, fall in love, then get two copies for 50% off.

Indie PC developer Mode 7 has finally half its original price [http://www.frozensynapse.com/demo.html].

So what's in the demo, exactly? You'll find three single-player missions and a random solo skirmish map included, as well as a thorough tutorial to show you the ropes of its complex tactical pew-pew-pewing. With no competitive multiplayer sample, you'll miss out on what truly makes this trippy Tron-lookalike the stellar strategy game it is. You'll need to pull the trigger on its $12.50 sale price to access the objective-oriented online modes. Apple enthusiasts are out of luck on the free trial front, but Mode 7 has a Mac demo in the works with an unspecified release window.

The best bit about the sale, though, is an extension of something Frozen Synapse had going for it in the first place. One purchase at $25 already scored buyers two copies; splitting the cost with a pal, if you can't be bothered to just give your spare copy away, means you're now getting one of the year's best games for a measly six-and-a-half bucks each.

The Frozen Synapse sale runs through the weekend and ends Monday, August 15.

Feb 13, 2008
You can also plug some extra dosh down for the soundtrack, which is equally awesome :)

MitchyD said:
but Mode 7 has a Mac demo in the works with an unspecified release window.
Their twitter says it will be finished/released tomorrow.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Oh this is great! I've been meaning to try this for quite some time and the demo is just what i need to decide if it's worth it.

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
Get this game.

Get this game.

Get this game.

I think I mentioned get this game didn't I?

In case I'm not coming in clear, get this game.

LostNumber

Jul 17, 2009
Damn it, I just got my new credit card last week and I've already used it to buy Terraria and the Humble Indie Bundle. Now I have this to buy too.