Get Hammered With These Mass Effect Character Cocktails

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Get Hammered With These Mass Effect Character Cocktails

Enjoy the "Quad Kicker" and "Keelah Se'lemonade."

For many players, of the most beloved parts of BioWare's Mass Effect trilogy was the characters that shared the story with them. We all had our favorites, whether it was Garrus, Mordin, Garrus, Tali, Thane or Garrus, and getting to see how their stories continued - or didn't - through the trilogy practically validated the whole "continue your own save file" idea more than anyone else.

Now, those characters can stay with you forever, and even longer when you count the hangover the next day. SaveGame [http://www.savegameonline.com/index.php/features/812-save-games-mass-effect-squadmate-cocktails-the-best-drinks-this-side-of-the-citadel] took some time to concoct colorful cocktail creations representing every single Mass Effect squadmate throughout the trilogy, and the results seem magnificent.

[gallery=717]

Jack's "Psychotic Biotic" is a shot of three different types of booze and Red Bull in a glass that's been coated with Habanero sauce - you know, to make it hurt more. Zaeed's "Jessie on the Rocks" is just straight liquor, because that's how he rolls. Garrus' "Heat Sink" gets the job done without worrying about pleasantries (like tasting good), and Grunt's "Tasty Tankbred" has butterscotch and chocolate in it because hey, when you get down to it he's really just a kid.

Kudos to the SaveGame folks for coming up with these - they're really creative and some of them actually look like they'd be fun to drink, too. I think I've got the ingredients for a "Shadowbrokertini" downstairs, actually.

Drinkers beware: These cocktails may look appealing, but there's no promise they'll give your night a satisfying ending.

For the full list of squadmate drinks (and complete recipes/instructions for the ones seen here), head over to SaveGame [http://www.savegameonline.com/index.php/features/812-save-games-mass-effect-squadmate-cocktails-the-best-drinks-this-side-of-the-citadel].

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I think I love Jack now. That's my kind of drink.
Second place: Zaeed. I luurrvve whiskey. AND whisky.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I'm glad they included the emergency induction port, its vital to the success of.......everything.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
The Quad Kicker sounds kind of good, actually. May have to try it sometime.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
John Funk said:
Drinkers beware: These cocktails may look appealing, but there's no promise they'll give your night a satisfying ending.
I see what you did there.

Seriously though, some of these sound delicious and/or painful. Definitely going to try a few.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I will try all of them, I've decided.

The Shadowbrokertini, Keelah Se'lemonade, Consensus, Perfection, The Tasty Tankbred, The Neck Snap, Seaside Sunrise, JILF and The Enkindler are the ones who appeal to me the most.

And The Psychotic Biotic simply because it's Jack.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Which one gives the Asari bartender lipstick?
It's simply a mystery drink. Better dink all of them then to find out.

And if I was a drinker, I'd try these out.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
The Quad Kicker sounds fucking disgusting.
Agree.. pepper and... ugh.

The Tankbred cocktail looks interesting.

Also, I suggest not making Zaeed's drink.

He was the only one that survived.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I only drink alchoholic beverages for their taste, minus the alcohol, but the none alchoholic versions taste bad. These in theory sound very tasty but there appears to be an overwhelming presence of hard liquer.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
'Consensus' is my worst nightmare in a glass, although the fact that it would taste like battery acid is probably the point now isn't it. I could definitely go for a 'Full biotic kick' though... and no, it has nothing to do with Kaidan. Well, a little bit. Is he included?