"GET OVER HERE!" phrases that are engraved in your brain years later

Pikka Bird

Mar 9, 2008
"Hey! I'm going to the bear pits tomorrow. Wanna come with?"

"Your song is not ours."

"You N'wah!"

Zachary Amaranth said:
"Boom! Headshot!" comes to mind immediately.
That's not from a game, though?

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
You need additional pylon.

I still don't know what a pylon is, but I do know I will never have enough.

sovietmisaki

Sep 2, 2012
"Augmented reality training activated." *slips up somehow* "Augmented reality training failed." -Batman Arkham City. I would really like to punch whoever was responsible for making those segments to be painfully hard

"Unit under attack"
"Ore Miner under attack"
"Kirov reporting!"
The warning siren that goes off when you launch a nuclear missile in Red Alert 2 or Generals
"I've lost a bomb! do you have it?

This dialogue between Araghast the Pillager and Eliphas the Inheritor in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising:
Araghast: "*wheezes* ...Eliphas!"
Eliphas: "Yes, my...lord?"
Araghast: "Open a portal..."
Eliphas: "Hmmm..No I think not. A change in leadership is in order. Hm hm hm hm hu ha! Ha! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"
Araghast: "Eliphas! YOU TREASONOUS DOG! NOOO!!
a case in why you should be wary of those who have known cases of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder :D

There are a lot of memorable lines in the Assassin's Creed series, although the lines Ezio says when he's disguised as a Minstrel during a certain mission probably takes the cake in Revelations.

Mar 30, 2010
JohnnyDelRay said:
GTA San Andreas, traffic collision:
"you think that's funny asshole!?!"
"What kind of a license you got? A fishing license?" That one always cracked me up.

OT: I've gotta go with Discworld's "That doesn't work". Hearing Eric Idle say that each and every damn time you try and use two items that don't go together in that horribly convoluted point-and-click game was just too much.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
"Do you get to the Cloud District very often?"
"You know what's wrong with Skyrim these days?"
"Oh great, another wanderer here to lick my father's boots."
"Come to Dragonsreach to discuss the ongoing hostilities like the rest of the great warriors?"
"Do you get to the Cloud District very often?"
"You know what's wrong with Skyrim these days?"
"Oh great, another wanderer here to lick my father's boots."
"Come to Dragonsreach to discuss the ongoing hostilities like the rest of the great warriors?"

GAAAAAHHHHH SHADDUP ALREADY! Everytime I go to Whiterun, it's like I've suddenly descended into Groundhog Day: Skyrim Edition.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
"What are you, a statue? You got something, spill the beans. If not, take a hike!" - Call of Pripyat
GAFUCKINTPUINCR$£"*,.# Dammit Owl you jowly ass, I'm currently dumping my inventory to sell to you!

I was going to post the gleeful announcer from the original Unreal Tournament, but I've been beaten to that. Runner up for gleeful announcements surely must go to Syndicate Wars' weapon selection. They're all good and embedded in my mind, but the tippy-top has to be:
"CATACLYSM"
Nuclear hand grenade aaawwww yeah.

Oh yeah, and while JC Denton gets a ton of great lines, the one that sticks to me is his conversation with Bob Page near the end:
"..I will burn like the brightest star!"
"You're gonna burn all right."

Oh stars, Deus Ex is full of lines stuck in my head.
"You are a small, prowling mouse... and dumb like a mouse! You keep coming, like you forget about Agent Navarre. I remember Agent Navarre. I remember for everyone."

"No. I wanted Orange. It gave me Lemon-Lime."

"I know your UNATCO killphrase: 'Laputan Machine'."
"I am not a machi-" *boom*
"Sticks and stones."

<3

TheArcaneThinker

Jul 19, 2014
I have played a lot of Rome : Total war

and i just cant forget the line "ROME HAS CONQUERED" . It is spoken by the general when a place is captured . The line is just so epicly spoken , you just never forget it.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
Xsjadoblayde said:
"They're masterworks allll...you can't go wrong." That bloody trader in Dragon's Dogma. Engrained...just completely engrained. Etched. Burnt. Scarred forever with that phrase.
Ugh, I can just hear that ************'s voice. Never said anything but that.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Johnisback said:
Another, probably less well known one from those lovely Helghast in Killzone.
"SCATTER, GRENADE."
Ah, yes! No one else I know knows this. (Wow, that's a confusing sentence.) I still remember this clearly despite having not played it for about 8 years.

My favorite: "My mother's my sister." From GTA III. Had me in stitches when I first heard it.

Bruce

Jun 15, 2013
"You must gather your party to venture forth" Baldur's Gate.

"Ah, fresh meat!" Diablo.

"Some call me mad, but I much prefer Dr. Cranium." Quest for Glory IV.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
"It's time to split!"- Sgt. Cortez

"I'm you. From the futurrre!"- Jacob Crow

And that "nyoink" sound Timesplitters made. I think it was a death sound, not entirely sure. I just pumped them full of bullets.

"Even though I am a vegetarian, I think you should kill that yeti!"- One of the monks from Colossus from Spyro 2. He said it in a very particular way.

The "hyop" noise followed by "dweet dweet dweet" for however many wimps fruits you'd pick up in Crash.

"HAAAA, dwing!" For picking up gems in Spyro. The "haaa" is nasal because it's supposed to be buzzing from Sparx.

I feel like there's more, but I can't remember them, now...

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
"Yo, Buddy, still alive?"

"You're not going to believe this Jean-Louis. All of them have Ribbon insignias!"

"Today's my birthday! An end to the war would be a nice birthday present"

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
"Ready? FIGHT!" - Street Fighter (When I was doing muay thai, a buddy of mine used to say that every time we'd spar!)

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!" - Leoric the Skeleton King in Diablo

"All this...for a hammer." - Necromancer player character after completing the Horadric Malus quest in Diablo II

"Stay awhile and listen..." - Sean Connery...I mean...Deckard Caine in Diablo II

"Why don't YOU drive?" - Iraqi suicide driver from Command and Conquer:Red Alert 2

"Requiescat in Pace" - Ezio Auditore in the Assassin's Creed II series

"True to Caesar [pronounced "kai-zar"]" - Every Legionnaire in Fallout:New Vegas

"Move along, citizen" - Every guard in Morrowind

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee." - You know...

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
Probing Uranus from Mass Effect 2, Caught me so by surprise (didn't realise what planet I was scanning. Just started giggling like a little girl.

Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?
Just because psuedo-swearing in a sonic games funny.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Killer Instinct - ?Continue? I just cannot see that word and not associate it with that voice and pronunciation of it.

Mortal Kombat 2/3 - ?Round One/Two. FIGHT!? Always pops into my mind whenever I am making a second attempt at something.

Legacy of Kain Blood Omen - ?Vae Victis!? Yep ;)

?Stars!? I?m not even going to say the game. You all know it.

Syphon Filter - "Where did you go Logan?"