Get Your Own Free Copy of Assassin's Creed Unity

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Get Your Own Free Copy of Assassin's Creed Unity

It seems that every year we get a new Assassin's Creed game, and Ubisoft isn't going to let us down in 2014. We're about to get this year's offering with Assassin's Creed Unity. This time around, you're going to be thrown into the French Revolution while you go up against some seriously threatening Templars. We want you to experience all of the blood and viscera, and we don't want you paying for that pleasure, so we're giving away a copy of the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity to two lucky people. So save yourself some money, because fancy schmancy games don't come cheap.

The game promises to keep you stabbing your way through hordes of Frenchmen, and you can do all of that for free, just make sure to get into the running [http://lockerdome.com/6170038851878465/7006113124068890?stylesheet=/css/css/embeds/escapist.css%3Cbr%20/%20rel=] for your own copy. But don't dawdle, the contest ends on November 1st, that's not that far away. The longer you wait the more likely you are to miss out on this opportunity. We may get an Assassin's Creed every year, but the release of Assassin's Creed Unity only happens once in a lifetime.

Click here to get registered to win a shiny new copy of Assassin's Creed Unity. [http://lockerdome.com/6170038851878465/7006113124068890?stylesheet=/css/css/embeds/escapist.css%3Cbr%20/%20rel=]

[lockerdome=7006113124068890]

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
From the official rules:

This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of LockerDome LLC (?LockerDome?) and The Escapist (?Sponsor?) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.

Would it have been too much to ask to put this in the article/ad itself?

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
erbkaiser said:
From the official rules:

This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of LockerDome LLC (?LockerDome?) and The Escapist (?Sponsor?) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.

Would it have been too much to ask to put this in the article/ad itself?
Yeah, too many giveaways around the web don't make it clear that they're only open to US residents. I got burnt on that the one time I actually won a giveaway.

Sure, it says so in the rules, but a lot of people are going to assume it's just basic legalese and skip them because the internet doesn't really have borders, so they assume it's worldwide unless specifically stated in the giveaway text.

Svarr

Nov 2, 2011
At least put an asterisk in the title, it's really misleading.

I thought i could have gotten a free copy like the sims2 for Origin.. :I

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
i do not see any free copies of assasins creed here. only ones where you have to pay your privacy and willingly give passwords to spyware (lockerdome is a adware/spyware) for even a chance at getting one. i know there is a problem with misleading titles but come on!

the title basically made it out to be something like this:
Svarr said:
I thought i could have gotten a free copy like the sims2 for Origin.. :I

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
How about "Win one of two" instead of "Get yours".....shill giveaway on obscure website is shill!~