GhislaineMaxwell Trial set to open in New York Monday 11-29

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Interesting and I think they should have their time in court but some issues with all that.

Bill Gates or so the rumours go is more into tai ladyboys and his adult secretaries.
Wesintein as much of a creep as he is was into Hollywood Starlet types.

Also as sensational as it is to bring up Trump, he was one of the few who helped take down Epstein by providing whatever he could to investigations into him and before that he had barred Epstein and Maxwell from is resort due to allegations of them soliciting young ladies on the staff there.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Condit was a Democrat congressman who conservatives constantly said killed his intern, even though he never went to court over it and was never charged.

Micheal Schiavo was the husband of Terry Schiavo, a brain dead woman on a feeding tube keeping her alive that was the center of a right-to-die/"what defines quality of life?" debate. Conservatives kept pushing the notion that Terry wanted to pull the plug soley because he'd been beating her, even when every single doctor and later the coroner said that there was zero signs of any physical abuse.

So the right wing can kindly shut the fuck about "Innocent until proven guilty".

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
he never went to court over it and was never charged.
Well there's where the suspicion kicks in of what truly happened in that case and what evidence was there. All the lack of a court case means is the DA chose not to push for charges either due to lack of solid evidence or enough evidence to potentially convict, lack of public interest in their view to push for it or other reasons.........

Micheal Schiavo was the husband of Terry Schiavo, a brain dead woman on a feeding tube keeping her alive that was the center of a right-to-die/"what defines quality of life?" debate. Conservatives kept pushing the notion that Terry wanted to pull the plug soley because he'd been beating her, even when every single doctor and later the coroner said that there was zero signs of any physical abuse.

So the right wing can kindly shut the fuck about "Innocent until proven guilty".
Didn't that one in part also come down to her family getting involved against Michael which made it more complicated?

On the Guilty until proven innocent stuff conservative weren't out there arguing banks and businesses shouldn't serve these people anymore or they should be punished by corporations. They were arguing for the courts to see to them and I think Michael was cleared in courts which is why little is heard of him anymore.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
On the Guilty until proven innocent stuff conservative weren't out there arguing banks and businesses shouldn't serve these people anymore or they should be punished by corporations. They were arguing for the courts to see to them and I think Michael was cleared in courts which is why little is heard of him anymore.
No, they were just arguing for them to be in prison.

Remind me, can you get served by banks and businesses much when you're in prison?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You ever been dragged through a trial, son?
Not personally no.

I'm going to stand by my assertion that trying to get someone thrown in prison is worse than Canceling.
Depending on what goes down if you're denied the ability to earn a living and or bank at a bank or use payment services then cancelling could be worse as you still aren't free.

To take it back to a trial, at least in a trial you get to have your say, have your side looked at and have a chance of being judged fairly by your peer rather than be judged by people who aren't going to listen to your side and happily insist you are all kinds of monster and they will claim they don't have to prove it you have to prove them wrong. Having had some low level attempts to cancel me from places, at least in court you get to have your say and know the rules not get punished due to new rules the people wanting you gone just created or fabricated or vastly stretched to get you.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Not personally no.

Depending on what goes down if you're denied the ability to earn a living and or bank at a bank or use payment services then cancelling could be worse as you still aren't free.

To take it back to a trial, at least in a trial you get to have your say, have your side looked at and have a chance of being judged fairly by your peer rather than be judged by people who aren't going to listen to your side and happily insist you are all kinds of monster and they will claim they don't have to prove it you have to prove them wrong. Having had some low level attempts to cancel me from places, at least in court you get to have your say and know the rules not get punished due to new rules the people wanting you gone just created or fabricated or vastly stretched to get you.
Yea. You clearly haven't had to deal with the legal system with rhetoric like that.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I do not seriously believe she can have been so intertwined with Epstein and at least unaware of what was going on, even without the evidence suggesting her active involvement. I am not sorry to see that result.

Reactions: gorfias