girl thinks boston bomber suspect 2 is cute and makes twisted video on youtube about it

okyes

Apr 26, 2013
link is the video of the girl talking about how cute he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpmecKmzDhg

its just sad to see how shallow and cold hearted some people can be.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Forget the video, check out the comments! Holy fuck people are mad as shit!

That's Youtube for you. I immediately recalled today's Critical Miss XD

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Good...for her...I guess?

All this woman said is that the guy's good looking. In fact, she even pointed out that what he did was an evil act.

So what is there to get up in arms about?

boradam

Jan 14, 2010
Andy Shandy said:

All this woman said is that the guy's good looking. In fact, she even pointed out that what he did was an evil act.

Some people will take it as condoning the evil they did, I find the video and the girl in it to be ridiculously stupid for even putting it up -- even if it was a joke. I won't be surprised if she somehow gets death threats from somebody.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Not surprising really. There's crazy people everywhere...
I also think that she isn't the first one to find the bomber "cute" but was the first one stupid enough to make a internet video about it.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Andy Shandy said:

That's just what I was thinking but I didn't know how to say it without sounding like I was somehow condoning the video and/or the terrorist's actions.
That said, I still think this video shouldn't have been made. If she's serious, then it's probably an opinion she should have kept to herself. If she's trolling, eh, it's way to soon, and it's a pretty messed up sense of humor.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
torno said:
That said, I still think this video shouldn't have been made. If she's serious, then it's probably an opinion she should have kept to herself. If she's trolling, eh, it's way to soon, and it's a pretty messed up sense of humor.
boradam said:
Some people will take it as condoning the evil they did, I find the video and the girl in it to be ridiculously stupid for even putting it up -- even if it was a joke. I won't be surprised if she somehow gets death threats from somebody.
Oh yeah, I think she was stupid for putting it up, but equally as well I think people reacting to it as the are aren't exactly the highest level of intelligence either. Then again, it is YouTube so I shouldn't exactly be surprised at either party in this situation.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Andy Shandy said:

Hey, man, I was just getting my pitchfork and lighting my torch and you're making me think I may not need to use them. Stop that - I was called upon to call the video stupid even though I think it's not and it's actually an OK one.

*impales you with a pitchfork*

there, that would teach you to try and stop angry mob calls, THAT WOULD TEACH ALL OF YOU!

*sets you on fire*

I...umm, I was just cold, now, though.

OT: New reg, first post - PA call. Sounds legit. K people, hurry up with those pitchforks!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Diablo2000 said:
Not surprising really. There's crazy people everywhere...
I also think that she isn't the first one to find the bomber "cute" but was the first one stupid enough to make a internet video about it.
My mom just told me he looked like a darker version of me and that she sympathized with his mother. Oh moms >.>

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I really do not see the problem. Are we not allowed to say that a person looks good if he's done something bad? Does every discussion about the guy has to be about how evil he is? Ridiculous. I agree with the girl. He's not too shabby-looking.

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
Fappy said:

Personal favorite:
"It's cute how your Daddy ignored you and your Uncle molested you and the only way your sand ****** loving ass can get the attention your ugly flat chested ass craves is by making vapid worthless videos on YouTube. I hope you choke on a cock and die, slut."
-BeaterWRX

OP: She comes off like she's defending him, which is really disturbing. Even if this is a joke, it's in very bad taste.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Pinkamena said:
I really do not see the problem. Are we not allowed to say that a person looks good if he's done something bad? Does every discussion about the guy has to be about how evil he is? Ridiculous. I agree with the girl. He's not too shabby-looking.
Well, it is messed up I feel, though I understand the sentiment.
I mean, I'm told I'm supposed to feel disgusted when I say a piece of scenery art looks pretty good then find out Hitler made it, but I don't.
(granted he was tracing postcards, so it really wasn't him being good)

Still, I call trolling, as these sorts of videos tend to be.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I think it was a bit stupid and pointless to post the video, but overall it is harmless. She said he committed an evil act, so she's not defending him. The video just doesn't have a whole lot of point to it... unless she was going for a trollbait video, in which case she succeeded magnificently.

Though, I rolled my eyes when she made a mention of the Jonas brothers, but that's beside the point XD

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Radoh said:
Pinkamena said:
I mean, I'm told I'm supposed to feel disgusted when I say a piece of scenery art looks pretty good then find out Hitler made it, but I don't.
(granted he was tracing postcards, so it really wasn't him being good)
What? Is that true? That's a let down. One of my favourite things to talk about is Hitler's paintings.

OT: "Good looking people do evil stuff all the time" As soon as I heard this, I knew she had to be either trolling, or slightly insane. Her youtube channel being called OpinionatedBeach suggests the former.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
TheBlueShotgun0 said:
Fappy said:

Personal favorite:
"It's cute how your Daddy ignored you and your Uncle molested you and the only way your sand ****** loving ass can get the attention your ugly flat chested ass craves is by making vapid worthless videos on YouTube. I hope you choke on a cock and die, slut."
-BeaterWRX
Somebody called her "thunder ****". Which I don't know if it's an insult, since I think it sounds awesome.

TheBlueShotgun0 said:
OP: She comes off like she's defending him, which is really disturbing. Even if this is a joke, it's in very bad taste.

...how come? 90% of what she says is that the guy looks cute. What she spends most time on is defending her opinion saying that he's still cute. So...yeah, how is that defending anybody? Or if we acknowledge we like somebody's looks we are also saying they cannot do bad things?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I'd bomb her, if you know what I mean.

She makes me miss that one girl who used to do rants about how Satanic WOW and everything else is. I'm pretty sure those got taken down, though.

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
DoPo said:
...how come? 90% of what she says is that the guy looks cute. What she spends most time on is defending her opinion saying that he's still cute. So...yeah, how is that defending anybody? Or if we acknowledge we like somebody's looks we are also saying they cannot do bad things?
It's not really what she said, but rather how she said it. Just her tone of voice and body language and stuff. Idk, maybe it's just me.

The part were she says "cute people do evil stuff all the time" doesn't really help her case though. She said it in a very dismissive tone. But as many people have already suggested, this is probably just a distasteful joke, so I won't worry about it.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I admit Joesph Stalin was a bad guy but he had a great mustache, one of the greatest in the history of mankind. Doesn't mean I condone some of what he did, just that he had an awesome stache.