girl thinks boston bomber suspect 2 is cute and makes twisted video on youtube about it

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Personally I think the guy looks like a rape victim from a 70's-style BL manga. (To be really specific; Serge from "Wind & Trees Song" & Jeremy from "A Cruel God Reigns").

But this is like, last week's news. http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/27-people-who-think-alleged-bomber-dzokhar-tsarnaev-is-hot

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Comment: "Seeing how the brothers didn't do anything wrong, I don't see why everyone's freaking out."

Apparently, cop shooting is no longer wrong.

Or running over someone's face.
I think I saw that comment I think you're quoting. If it's the one I think you mean you quoted only half of it...

Chigful vor 1 Stunde

Well, considering that this was a false flag attack, and neither of the brothers did anything wrong I don't see why this video is getting so much hate.
I'm guessing this was the comment you're refering to, right? It was the first comment that caught my eye as well.

False flag attack = The government is behind it to take away our guns/turn fascist on us/cover up the lizard people. So in this line of thinking the two brothers would indeed be innocent because they'd only be the scapegoats for the secret agencies or whatever.

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
Hasn't history shown that people getting the hots for a new, famous criminal, even if they've done something horrible a common thing? I'm sure I've read the same thing about other cases.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
FargoDog said:
Person on the planet has a mildly shocking opinion?

How mildly shocking.
It's almost as though there aren't 7 billion of them, each with a chance of having differing opinions from each other.

We should kill only those whose opinions adhere to mine.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
She is entitled to find anyone she wants cute but unfortunately for her he will have lots of boyfriends in prison. If he ever gets out he will resemble a sink hole more than a Jonas brother. I wonder if the internet will hate her more than Anita Sarkeesian...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Shadowstar38 said:
Well...I'd fuck him. So I see no issue here. She didn't dismiss what he did so, whatever man.
You'd fuck anyone , so you opinion is invalid .[small] i'm joking , it was way too easy[/small] .

OT: so she finds a guy that did something bad cute . Girls love badboys . The sky is blue . Nerds can't get girls . Nothing new under the sun.

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
madkill said:
Truth be told I am one of those people who doesn't treat the Boston Bombings any differently from any other bombings that occur around the world just because it happened on American Soil. People are acting all 9/11 again, lets not have another taboo again; don't fall victim to pride yah Nazi's.
This.

I think this is just a case of someone making a video to cause a stir. Honestly though, whats the big fuss? He was a relatively attractive man, and she made an effort to not condone his actions. If she's done it to cause a ruckus, she's succeeded, because people will find any reason to get their panties in a bunch.

Tomas Ferrara

Apr 8, 2013
Meh...

It was 49 seconds of a grating accent(To my Australian ears, at least.) and an opinion that does nothing to provoke anyone, just seems like she posted it to capitalize on public interest, which is how topical shows work, so I suppose it was pointless.

(Tomas would like to note that in retrospect, this comment was also pretty damn pointless.)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
RoonMian said:
lacktheknack said:
Comment: "Seeing how the brothers didn't do anything wrong, I don't see why everyone's freaking out."

Apparently, cop shooting is no longer wrong.

Or running over someone's face.
I think I saw that comment I think you're quoting. If it's the one I think you mean you quoted only half of it...

Chigful vor 1 Stunde

Well, considering that this was a false flag attack, and neither of the brothers did anything wrong I don't see why this video is getting so much hate.
I'm guessing this was the comment you're refering to, right? It was the first comment that caught my eye as well.

False flag attack = The government is behind it to take away our guns/turn fascist on us/cover up the lizard people. So in this line of thinking the two brothers would indeed be innocent because they'd only be the scapegoats for the secret agencies or whatever.
I was aware.

But don't we have various witnesses witnessing the whole "shooting the cop"/"running over the other guy's face" part?

Feb 9, 2011
So another pointless video gets uploaded to YouTube. I don't really see the point in getting angry or up in arms over it. It's not even really worth viewing, let alone putting you into a bad mood.My guess is that it's an attention seeking video and if that's the case, it seems to be working.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Brilliant. This is why I love the internet. Straight fucked up shit like this.

"Niko, yesterday I discovered a blog about women who do not like to shave! VERY IMPORTANT!'

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
The only problem I have with the video is that she immediately develops a pre-emptive persecution complex about it. What she says is true though. Oh, except the part where she doubts he actually did it.

Jun 24, 2009
So what? Doing something horrible doesn't mean that people are forbidden from thinking anything even slightly positive about said perpetrator.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Yeah, he's a handsome guy. Kinda looks like Desmond from Assassins Creed, actually. Why she has to be flamed for this opinion, I don't know.

Wait, I do know!

People are a bunch of reactionary dumbasses.

As one poster said, this is like saying Hitler's paintings were pretty good means that you want to kill all the Jews, or you think it was bad Hitler didn't get to.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Pretty dumb video to be honest this girl was clearly in the bathroom doing her makeup when they were handing out brains, but I really don't see the problem at all. She finds him physically attractive, that's it. That has nothing to do with his personality, actions, or anything apart from his physical appearance.

If Johnny Depp went out and shot a bunch of people, yeah that makes him pretty damn evil but that doesn't change the fact that he still looks like Johnny Depp.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010

Anyone remember foxy Knoxy? Well you should... she is a possible murderer in an up close and personal knife kind of way... and she is still stunning! Yes... guess what, someone can be a felon and still hot! Looks are mutually exclusive to actions, and you can still be physically attracted to someone who does bad things on looks alone...