girl thinks boston bomber suspect 2 is cute and makes twisted video on youtube about it

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
So what? I'd take Jodi arias on a trip downtown to pound town.

Don't be mad suspect number two has those boyish hood looks sof a shaggy topped teenager.
He'll look worse in orange and chains of the iron variety.

IronMit

Jul 24, 2012
So Tabloids and talk shows print Foxy Noxy but you can't say this bomber is cute?

His good looking but he killed civilians.

It doesn't mean his suddenly ugly.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Good...for her...I guess?

All this woman said is that the guy's good looking. In fact, she even pointed out that what he did was an evil act.

So what is there to get up in arms about?
The fact that anyoen in the world woudl ever thing this kind of video would interest anyone ever. no way, scrap that, its that the thing i decribed above actually happened......

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
kailus13 said:
Radoh said:
Pinkamena said:
I mean, I'm told I'm supposed to feel disgusted when I say a piece of scenery art looks pretty good then find out Hitler made it, but I don't.
(granted he was tracing postcards, so it really wasn't him being good)
What? Is that true? That's a let down. One of my favourite things to talk about is Hitler's paintings.

OT: "Good looking people do evil stuff all the time" As soon as I heard this, I knew she had to be either trolling, or slightly insane. Her youtube channel being called OpinionatedBeach suggests the former.
i heard his painting is commonly regarded as being quite bad. he apperently had very little talent for it. also, one of the reasons he hated jews may have been that he kept trying to be accepted into the viennia academy of fine arts, and one of the members that kept rejecting him was a jew. which blew my mind.

OT: silly people are silly. i suppose he was pretty attractive, though that might not be the best thing to be commenting upon in a youtube video. it feels like trollbaiting.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Why anyone is surprised by this is beyond me. High profile criminals always get this. Anders Breivik, who planted a bomb in front of the government building and then proceeded to kill a lot of teens, has received several marriage proposals, fan letters along with the death threats.

Yes, openly admitting that you're attracted to someone who's caused this is stupid. It seems like everyone here accepts that are ready to move on.

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
lacktheknack said:
RoonMian said:
I was aware.

But don't we have various witnesses witnessing the whole "shooting the cop"/"running over the other guy's face" part?
That's irrelevant to those people. Just head over to infowars.com. They think that it was all staged and that the real bomber is protected by Michelle Obama herself.

CCountZero

Sep 20, 2008
She didn't just say, "Oh, he's cute."

What she said was: "[My friends think I'm gonna go to hell for it]. At least if I do, I'll be right there next to Jahar."

There is a MASSIVE difference between the messages conveyed.

Interpreting "Right there next to" as "I wanna be with him forever," she's saying a lot more than "Oh, he's hot. I'd do him".

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
BathorysGraveland2 said:
JoJo said:
now that's one crazy fetish :p
It could be considered so, but I certainly understand it. The following may be too much information to you, for which I apologise, but it is relevant to this discussion. Personally, I have a fantasy of being viciously sexually assaulted by a female. Sounds crazy and sick, I know, but I do not condone those actions in real life. Of course I don't, and I believe it's the same for the girl in the video, and people elsewhere with similar ideas/fantasies.

It's when the action itself is condones in reality, that's when there is cause for concern.
Oh, I agree entirely, as long as no-one is harmed a fetish is just that, a fun fantasy. When I said 'crazy' I didn't really mean it was bad or wrong, just... well kinda nuts, which it is, but there's nothing wrong with that ;-)

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
I kindof disliked the part where she doubts the footage of him placing the bomb.

Xan Krieger said:
I admit Joesph Stalin was a bad guy but he had a great mustache, one of the greatest in the history of mankind. Doesn't mean I condone some of what he did, just that he had an awesome stache.
Yes, it was quite a mustache.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I said he looked cute the first time I saw him, doesn't change that he's a bad person.

Granted I wouldn't make a video about it, that would be weird.

Incidentally finding someones appearance appealing doesn't mean there's idolization there.

Aug 1, 2010
Risingblade said:
I'm trying to think of the moral here, don't judge a book by it's cover, it's what's on the inside that counts...idk
I think it's more like:

Don't judge Mien Kampf by it's content. Just appreciate the pretty cover art.

OT:
This kind of thing is why I simply adore the internet.

Every single type of person in the WORLD at the touch of a button.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
RoonMian said:
lacktheknack said:
RoonMian said:
I was aware.

But don't we have various witnesses witnessing the whole "shooting the cop"/"running over the other guy's face" part?
That's irrelevant to those people. Just head over to infowars.com. They think that it was all staged and that the real bomber is protected by Michelle Obama herself.
Next step of the conspiracy: Michelle Obama is the bomber.

And Barrack doesn't realize it yet.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Good looks is definately favorable, even when you are a murderer and I think that is just a fact of life.
Posting crazy videos about it is a problem lol

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
I think Amanda Knox looks hot, doesn't mean I condone what she possibly/probably did.

Same stuff different person, a person can still be attractive even if they are the most horrific person to have lived. I mean young Stalin was pretty hot as well

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Pinkamena said:
I really do not see the problem. Are we not allowed to say that a person looks good if he's done something bad? Does every discussion about the guy has to be about how evil he is? Ridiculous. I agree with the girl. He's not too shabby-looking.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

The Boston bombing suspect is many things, but he is still human.

He's allowed to be attractive as well as a million other less-than-favorable adjectives.

If she's already stated what he did was wrong, what's the problem?

It's not like she's attracted to him because of what he did.

Dec 15, 2009
TheBlueShotgun0 said:
Personal favorite:
"It's cute how your Daddy ignored you and your Uncle molested you and the only way your sand ****** loving ass can get the attention your ugly flat chested ass craves is by making vapid worthless videos on YouTube. I hope you choke on a cock and die, slut."
-BeaterWRX
How can ones ass be flat-chested? I would be deeply concerned if my ass developed a chest.

On Topic: She thinks he's good looking? So? I'll start to care when she orchestrates a highly elaborate scheme to break him out of prison so that they can run off together to live in Cuba or something.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Well guys and gals, seeing as the online dating thing is not working for me, I'm going to go and do something horrific and wait for the girls to start throwing themselves at me. It is a plan that can't possibly fail.