girl thinks boston bomber suspect 2 is cute and makes twisted video on youtube about it

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Uh, Point? Here? Is there one?

"Someone made a video on youtube". She doesn't say anything that shocking. And she is very right, doing evil shit doesn't mean you are no longer attractive. She admits that what they did was "Evil" (Subjective much?) and doesn't condone them.

I was going to follow up with a statement about collateral damage and terrorism but that would make me an asshole.

Bleh.

EDIT:

CriticalMiss said:
She is entitled to find anyone she wants cute but unfortunately for her he will have lots of boyfriends in prison. If he ever gets out he will resemble a sink hole more than a Jonas brother. I wonder if the internet will hate her more than Anita Sarkeesian...
"He will have lots of boyfriends in prison".

You know, I get really really sick of people acting like prison rape is funny and something to laugh about or fitting in any way shape or form. Seriously. "Ha ha ha, someone with no power is being abused! So funny! Look, he is bleading and they just broke his jaw! This is hilarious!"

Christ.

Man, that was an OT rant there.

I agree with the chick in the video though. He is not that bad looking.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Well considering how girls like horrible bad boys who are nothing but mean-bullies who beat you up after you publicly declare your crush on the head cheerleader and constantly reject/friendzone great-wonderful-lovely nice guys who everyones just jealous of their smarts it make sense that she would find him cute.Remember if you want to find love just kill people and be good looking:

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
After seeing this thread I took a long hard look at a picture of the guy, and yeah he's not bad looking. So I guess me and her agree on something.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Well..unlike in fiction, evil men aren't always ugly.. I'm a straight man but you can tell the guy is handsome. Noticing it isn't weird, making a Youtube video about it is...

This is what we're dealing with here folks.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Sounds like modern sexism in action. If I said I thought a female serial killer was sexy, no one would care. Hell, I've heard multiple people in popular culture say that they thought Eva Braun was hot. I imagine angry people assume she doesn't understand what he did because she's young and female. But that's just me. I honestly don't even want to watch the video.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
xmbts said:
I said he looked cute the first time I saw him, doesn't change that he's a bad person.

Granted I wouldn't make a video about it, that would be weird.

Incidentally finding someones appearance appealing doesn't mean there's idolization there.
darn, you beat me here.

On topic: I have no strong opinion, she likes something... woo? More important things... like milk :3 I really like milk, so I trying to think of how to get some when I can't get to the store o.o

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
It's not the fact that the video was in bad taste that offended me. It's the fact that she was pathetically unfunny, and I really couldn't care less about her opinion. Might as well re-title the thread. "Idiot does something idiotic and we're expected to care". Why even give blights like this the time of day. They strive off of attention.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Not surprised at all by this, as this is the internet.
Sarcastic response* But come on guys, you have to admit that there have been some pretty handsome villains out there

Nowhere Man

Mar 10, 2013
My favorite comment on this video

"I'd probably bang Casey Anthony so I guess I don't have much room to judge..."

That made me pause for a second.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Soviet Steve said:
I kindof disliked the part where she doubts the footage of him placing the bomb.

Xan Krieger said:
I admit Joesph Stalin was a bad guy but he had a great mustache, one of the greatest in the history of mankind. Doesn't mean I condone some of what he did, just that he had an awesome stache.
Yes, it was quite a mustache.
Have you seen him when he was in college? He's fucking hot.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
I guess I can see it. He has youthful features that could be considered "healthy" or "innocent" (lol) looking. And the hair is pretty nifty...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
This has never happened before in the history of humanity.

After the infamous Aurora movie theater shooting in 2012's summer, there was not an incredibly similar woman who thought that the shooter was teh studz and did similar acts.

See, people, this is a strange problem. An event like this has never happened -

...Wait, wait, it happens all the time.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
OneOfTheMichael said:
Sarcastic response* But come on guys, you have to admit that there have been some pretty handsome villains out there
Hitler without a stache is actually pretty rockin'.

Not saying I would go gay for shaved Hitler, but, dude... He's pretty sharp.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Holy shit I don't give a fuck about the video but the comments on the page... wtf. People on the internet can be really fucking retarded.

Edit: its funny she liked a video of a conspiracy theory involving boston bombing too

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
OneOfTheMichael said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
OneOfTheMichael said:
Hitler without a stache is actually pretty rockin'.

Not saying I would go gay for shaved Hitler, but, dude... He's pretty sharp.
Those pictures are nothing compared to Manga Hitler:

He's soooooooooooooooooo cute >_<

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
Oh yay she got more hits because she said something shocking and everyone's talking about it. Woooooooo!

CAPTCHA: Drawing Board. She didn't have to go back to it to figure out how to get hits.