Go To Zombie School, Get On AMC's The Walking Dead

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
AkJay said:
I'll only apply if the school is taught by that girl from Shaun of the Dead; the girl who teaches the gang how to walk and sound like a zombie.
Honestly thats the first thing that hit me. It'd be funny if she actually appeared.

If only I lived around there. I'd rather be a survivor :p

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
WanderFreak said:
Seeeend mooore paramediiics...
I have you see good taste in movies sir.

Oh it's very tempting to give it a shot but I'm not sure if I'm up to it.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Brains.... Brains....
Brian... I want Brian...
Its "Brains" you idiot!
Oh sorry, I messed up my line.
Moaning... moaning...

Audioave10

Mar 24, 2010
These guys are very happy...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/averydla/ss_david_08-25-08_16-34-42_l05_bar.jpg

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
If I lived in the area would totally apply for it. Hehe, been a zombie could be fun!

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
This is why i need to develop superpowers.

Being in England sucks sometimes :(

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Now that would be a fun school to go to, but sadly I live no where near Atlanta (or the US for that matter) But I am looking for to this TV show, I read the first 7books in the story and it is really good so we all have high hopes for this

Don't let us down!

-M

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Low Key said:
What's up with everything being in Atlanta these days? NYC, LA, and Chicago not cutting the mustard anymore?

The story starts in Atlanta. I really hope this show is good. The comic is what got me back into reading comics. And IMO made zombies cool again.

The Lizard of Odd

Jun 23, 2009
Aaauuu dammit! I mean, I'm glad they're sticking to the original area the story is set in, but I'm still sad. Promise you'll let us know if something like this ever happens near Boston. :/
Which, all things considered, is somewhat possible these days as MA finally reduced all the taxes and stuff associated with filming, so more stuff is going to be shot here (Such as 'Knowing', which I'm not sure that I liked, but it was fun seeing the local area).

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
AkJay said:
I'll only apply if the school is taught by that girl from Shaun of the Dead; the girl who teaches the gang how to walk and sound like a zombie.
http://www.spike.com/video/shaun-of-deadgood/2648506

Just ignore the advert, it was the only one I could find of it.=[ But that was exactly what I was thinking.