God save our wallets, the steam autumn sale is here!

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
I love how DNF is so cheap already XD
Honestly though none of this stuff interests me, I have Saints Row 3, don't need anything else for months now.
I feel sorry for those with credit cards and little self control though XD

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Does this mean someone's going to post that picture of the Steam logo wearing a wife beater and preparing to beat down a wallet with a club-like thing?

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
as always guys, don't buy anything that isn't a 24h sale. It's going to become even cheaper before the autumn sale ends.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I just bought Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 to play once I'm done with Skyrim for a while and hopefully Deus Ex HR will go on sale soon because I wanted to get that.

At this rate I'll have nothing to ask for for Christmas.

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
I'm really, really tempted to buy Stranger's Wrath (considering it's cheaper than a sandwich), even though I have the original on the first xbox. May end up getting Munch's Oddysee with it, but not so sure on that one.

Oh, and I really recommend Stranger's Wrath. In fact I recommend the whole Oddbox.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I'm tempted by that Oddbox.
I can respect the first games even though I suck at them, but I enjoyed Stranger's Wrath.

I'm a bit lazy though since I've never bought anything on Steam, but still have 9 games currently in my library.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
Well in terms of a deal that's just for today, I say everyone with a gamepad (or a console controller and the ability to use Google) should buy Renegade Ops whilst it's 50% off. I don't care for twin-stick shooters, but damn that game is fun.

tofulove

Sep 6, 2009
/sigh, i has no money till the first :( and i really wanted to get orcs must die. oh well.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Does this mean someone's going to post that picture of the Steam logo wearing a wife beater and preparing to beat down a wallet with a club-like thing?
What's this you say?!

As for myself, I picked up Duke Forever. Hard to argue with that price. None of the other daily deals speak to me. I'm also compiling a list of games to buy on the last day.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
canadamus_prime said:
What's this you say?!

As for myself, I picked up Duke Forever. Hard to argue with that price. None of the other daily deals speak to me. I'm also compiling a list of games to buy on the last day.
Ah yes, that's the one.

OT: I probably won't be getting anything. I'm too broke for even a Steam Sale.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
How's the PC version of Mirror's Edge? And the game itself? $5 in the sale.

I'm trying to figure out what to get and there are just too many. Considering games like E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy for half price and practically the entire indie section.

Cleariously

Mar 25, 2011
LookingGlass said:
How's the PC version of Mirror's Edge? And the game itself? $5 in the sale.

I'm trying to figure out what to get and there are just too many. Considering games like E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy for half price and practically the entire indie section.
A lot of people really didn't like that game, and found the first person platforming really confusing. Personally, I didn't have a problem and thought it was a really great game. I played it on xbox though, don't know if there any issues with the PC version.

OT: I picked up Orcs Must Die and Runespell Overture. I'll probably be buying a lot more too >.>