Goddamnit Rockstar! (Share your first world problems)

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
Killing Floor has a new bundle which gives you the only female character there is plus the game. But I already have it so I can't play her >:I

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I want to play Team Fortress 2, but it's difficult finding a game that doesn't lag or drop my framerate on this laptop.

Oh how I wished I had a desktop. :(

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I just went through 40 hours without any food and I was damn hungry. Oh wait...

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
I lived off the grid for four hours today. Goddamned power cut throughout half of the Fifth District...

May I have your extra copy of L.A. Noire though? Since you already have the game? Pretty please?

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
I hate that I cant skip the company logos when you boot up some videogames. Dammit I know who the companies that made them are now let me shoot Brazilians in the face in slow-mo Rockstar you bastards.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
i tied to fix my y key sticking on my laptop. i broke it and it won't go back on, so now i have a hole where it used to me. its on a laptop too, so can't just get a new keyboard, have to plug an external one in. feels bad man

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
I just found out that Dragon's Dogma only allows one save file, as it's connected to your PSN account. In other words, my brother cannot play at the same time as me, and vice versa.
Because of this development, we've decided not to buy DD, and I'm somewhat disappointed.
But seriously Capcom, what the fuck?!