Godly Cosplay at SMITE World Championship

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Godly Cosplay at SMITE World Championship

Some godly cosplay talent on display at the SMITE World Championship.

Read Full Article

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Seriously though...when are they going to add God, Jesus, and Muhammad to this game? :3

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Seriously though...when are they going to add God, Jesus, and Muhammad to this game? :3
The gods of Abrahamic religions actually kind of suck; they're basically the original god-modders of the religious world. Their depictions are kind of lame and their abilities basically consist of "Haha I can do whatever you can do, but better. Oh, and I win when I say I do, *pbbbbbt*."

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Paragon Fury said:
RJ 17 said:
The gods of Abrahamic religions actually kind of suck; they're basically the original god-modders of the religious world. Their depictions are kind of lame and their abilities basically consist of "Haha I can do whatever you can do, but better. Oh, and I win when I say I do, *pbbbbbt*."
I'm just saying there's more religions we could possibly offend with this. Toss Jesus in there, make him a support-healer, have his ult either be a self-rez or an ally-rez, but most importantly: make him actually look middle-eastern (that is to say: dark skinned) as he rightfully should rather than the white-washed Ted Nugent look-alike that we see in most artist renditions of him. :p

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Paragon Fury said:
RJ 17 said:
Actually there's a lot you can pull from abrahamic religions, you have, prophets, seven lords of hell Christian and Muslim version of the Lord of darkness. It's actually a lot more expensive than you might think

EndlessSporadic

May 20, 2009
You guys seriously need to cut it out with the "so when are you adding God/Jesus/Muhammad" statements. They aren't constructive at all. I'm surprised the mods let those kinds of comments through considering how they give out warnings like dollar bills at a strip joint.

Back on topic, there were a lot of really great costumes this year. The Puppet-Tyr and Nox were outstanding, and the Thanatos was quite good as well. I am also giving props to the Elvis Bacchus.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
tf2godz said:
Paragon Fury said:
RJ 17 said:
Actually there's a lot you can pull from abrahamic religions, you have, prophets, seven lords of hell Christian and Muslim version of the Lord of darkness. It's actually a lot more expensive than you might think
The archangels aswell.
Although some might not like seeing Samael, Lucifer & Azrael along side Raphael despite all being archangels in some or all of Abramic religions.