Godzilla: Singular Point why is there not a thread about this yet?

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA

All I have to say is I'm excited about the Jet Jaguar anime. It seems better than planet of the monsters and actually seems to have monsters in it. Which seems like a revolutionary concept for a kaiju media.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Because this is the first I've seen of it...

I am intrigued

Since it's coming out on Netflix (and therefore I will have access to it), I'll have to keep an eye out for when this shows up to see if it's any good. I love me some Godzilla so more Godzilla is always a good thing.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Because this is the first I've seen of it...

I am intrigued

Since it's coming out on Netflix (and therefore I will have access to it), I'll have to keep an eye out for when this shows up to see if it's any good. I love me some Godzilla so more Godzilla is always a good thing.
Same.

Reactions: tippy2k2

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Apparently this is what Big G is going to look like

The title Godzilla: Singular Point does come off a poor fit for a design like that, but there's already been a proposal for a much more apt one:

Ugh, I'm Trying To Save Tokyo, But I'm So D U M M Y T H I C C The sound Of My Cheeks Clapping Keeps Alerting The JSDF

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Apparently this is what Big G is going to look like

The title Godzilla: Singular Point does come off a poor fit for a design like that, but there's already been a proposal for a much more apt one:

Ugh, I'm Trying To Save Tokyo, But I'm So D U M M Y T H I C C The sound Of My Cheeks Clapping Keeps Alerting The JSDF
Godzilla has to make up for the fact that Jet Jaguar is packing all of his fat in his torso.