Goin to see transformers

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I fully intend to see it because I've seen the other two. Probably going to see it either tonight or tomorrow. It's looking like this one is going to be nothing but a big brawl--which hopefully means more Autobots than just Optimus smashing everyone. Optimus can take on the leader like he always does, but how about some love for the non-central characters? I really wanted to see the triplets fight in the second movie. There was some real potential with them if you think about it. Instead, it focused on the bumbling twins. Blast it...

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
chriswolvie said:
BTW, the HELL with Shockwave. I wanna see how they explain Sam going from Mikela to Carly. And, BTW, how the hell does this incompetent dweeb date LINGERIE MODELS?!?!? What cologne do *I* have to wear to do that?!?!? Or do I need a car-turned-robot to get the chicks?
You need to live in a world where said hot girl actually won't laugh in your face when you try to flirt with her, thus utterly destroying your confidence. You need to live in a world where being nice to said hot girl will actually get her to leave her shallow friends and like you instead.
In other words, you need to not live in reality. :) (That's something that's always bothered me about these movies too. Not fair, is it?)