Gold Wii Makes Gold PS3s Seem Inexpensive

fogmike

Jul 31, 2009
Pendragon9 said:
Damn!

Next up I expect there to be a platinum 360, just cause Microsoft has to improve on everything.
Nah, you know they'll recreate adamantium for this.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Pendragon9 said:
Damn!

Next up I expect there to be a platinum 360, just cause Microsoft has to improve on everything.
Yeah but knowing Microsoft the platinum will probably rust within a month.

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
zana bonanza said:
Cyberjester said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Now, it seems like we've, er, got some perspective on the matter. Liverpudlian (that's "From Liverpool" to us Yanks)

Liverpudlian sounds familiar.. From a book? Gullivers Travels is the first that springs to mind but I can't remember why..
The tiny people he visits are called Lilliputians. [/nerd]
(I thought the same thing.)
Thaaat's right. Many thanks. :D I haven't yet found the book (any of them :( ) so was still wondering why an old book was related to Liverpool.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I would love to have golden console, just for fun, but I am not paying for it, certainly not $500,000. Although, if there were to be only three, you could buy it, and sell it a week later for so much more. Cause there's NONE LEFT! "*gasp* I must have it", says the idiot with a recently deceased rich uncle. :p

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
Once my 360 is running and I turn off the lights, I can't even see the thing. It could be covered in gold, but it wouldn't matter.

If I were the maker of that thing, I'd normally feel guilty about preying on people who will buy any garbage you put in front of them. But then again, anybody who buys that has too much money to begin with.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
You know, eventualy, someone's going to make a gold house. That's what all this crap is REALLY for - To go with the inevitable Golden House.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
so thats where all the jewlery that gets stollen in liverpool goes too...
of course its all so obvious now, golden wiis!

DominicxD

Dec 28, 2009
Is this just a normal Wii wrapped in gold or does it have graphical enhancements or anything like that?

If it hasn't you may as well just buy a normal Wii and spray paint it.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
If I a few bilion dollars in the bank I would buy this just for the laughs along with the golden PS3, but I think that the original Zelda game for the NES will be worth more in 20 years than this will be...