Good Bad Flicks: Deadly Eyes

HumanShale

Sep 23, 2016
Lol. I love these 80's horry films as well. It all started to go downhill when things became ironic more than CG, in my opinion.

I'm thinking of some old horror films I used to both love and laugh at.

Elves (ft Dan Haggerty).
The Vinyard (ft James Hong)
976 Evil (dir Robert Englund)
The Children of Ravensback

They might be just too terrible to do anything with but they're worth a watch.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Great video.... the panic boner made me laugh really hard

Any chance of doing on on Bug? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072750/

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"Spurns" her advances, not "spurs" her advances.

Sorry, had to get that off my pedantic chest.

Also, where are they sleeping? The floor? I guess that's the fireplace behind them... And they fell asleep right next to a huge wicker basket...? And the phone was left on the floor?

...Because I always leave the phone on the floor when I know I'm going to have sex with a recent acquaintance, 'cuz I might get an urgent phone call...?

I think a few more movies could profit from, "And, while there, the rats get him."

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Rawbeard said:
damnit, don't make me laugh at inappropriate boner jokes.
Then I wouldn't be doing my job!

HumanShale said:
Elves (ft Dan Haggerty).
The Vinyard (ft James Hong)
976 Evil (dir Robert Englund)
The Children of Ravensback
Only one I haven't seen is Children of Ravensback. I'm waiting desperately for the HD upgrade of Elves. Its been rumored for a while and someone needs to make it happen!

rembrandtqeinstein said:
Great video.... the panic boner made me laugh really hard

Any chance of doing on on Bug? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072750/

That was always one of my favorites[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Bug is on the list but for my sanity I try to space out the insect related movies.

[QUOTE=Callate]"Spurns" her advances, not "spurs" her advances.

Sorry, had to get that off my pedantic chest.

Also, [i]where[/i] are they sleeping? The floor? I guess that's the fireplace behind them... And they fell asleep right next to a huge wicker basket...? And the phone was left on the floor?

...Because I always leave the phone on the floor when I know I'm going to have sex with a recent acquaintance, 'cuz I might get an urgent phone call...?

I think a few more movies could profit from, "And, while there, the rats get him."[/QUOTE]

Gah! Sometimes you just say things that sound right and not realize it until after the fact. Kind of like "supposebly" as opposed to the correct "supposedly".

My guess would be for artistic purposes they had them do it in the main room with the fireplace rather than move them to the less visually appealing bedroom. Then for framing purposes they put the phone on the floor.

HumanShale

Sep 23, 2016
The Children of Ravensback is also called The Children and I think in the film it calls itself The Children of Ravenscroft - even the film itself doesn't know what it's called.

HD upgrade of Elves - I need that to see that ridgid elf puppet in all its HD glory.

BTW, Elves is actually on youtube if anyone is interested. Google "Elves film" and get ready for the most convoluted and absurd plan for world dominance you have ever heard.