Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
CecilT said:
Double Team

Insert basketball joke here.

Watch Video
Never saw this one in theaters, but watched when it went to cable. This was at the time when fatigue was setting in on Van Damme and Seagal films. Though I love and have more respect for VD than I do Seagal. Double Team is not one of his best movies, but still entertaining and better than most of his straight-to-VHS/DVD output. Thanks for the video.

My favorite Van Damme movies will always be Double Impact (the best Double Dragon movie ever) and Hard Target. What's you favorites?

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
CoCage said:
CecilT said:
Double Team

Watch Video
Never saw this one in theaters, but watched when it went to cable. This was at the time when fatigue was setting in on Van Damme and Seagal films. Though I love and have more respect for VD than I do Seagal. Double Team is not one of his best movies, but still entertaining and better than most of his straight-to-VHS/DVD output. Thanks for the video.

My favorite Van Damme movies will always be Double Impact (the best Double Dragon movie ever) and Hard Target. What's you favorites?
While I enjoy many Seagal movies, I love Van Damme. His recent DTV stuff has been getting better and better, while Seagal's DTVs have been on a major decline.

As far as my favorite Van Damme movie I'd have to go with JCVD. If you haven't seen it, it will put him in an entirely new light. He has a monologue that will blow you away.

With his action movies, I think Universal Soldier may be my favorite. He's done so many good ones though, its hard to choose. Hard Target it a gem, expect a video on that eventually. :)

Thanks!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
CecilT said:
CoCage said:
CecilT said:
Double Team

Watch Video

While I enjoy many Seagal movies, I love Van Damme. His recent DTV stuff has been getting better and better, while Seagal's DTVs have been on a major decline.

As far as my favorite Van Damme movie I'd have to go with JCVD. If you haven't seen it, it will put him in an entirely new light. He has a monologue that will blow you away.

With his action movies, I think Universal Soldier may be my favorite. He's done so many good ones though, its hard to choose. Hard Target it a gem, expect a video on that eventually. :)

Thanks!
You are welcome! I saw JCVD on Spike TV and online once when it first came out. That was one of Van Damme's most emotional investing films. I will remind myself to get it later if I ever come across it or buy it online.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
"...the baby in the film is now 20." Ugh, we need to invent reverse aging already.

CecilT said:
Hard Target it a gem, expect a video on that eventually. :)

Thanks!
I'm gonna need you to do Hudson Hawk. Unless you've already done it and I just can't find it.

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Gorrath said:
I'm gonna need you to do Hudson Hawk. Unless you've already done it and I just can't find it.
Not yet but its on the list.

lolcatize said:
I wonder if you ever gonna review or explore Hardware.
Yes. Not sure when but I will, its one of my all time favorite movies.