Good Bad Flicks: Exploring All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Exploring All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Exploring the cult horror All the Boys Love Mandy Lane.

Watch Video

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
interesting. i think i saw the dvd in the store but didnt really bothered to get it since i kind of had enough of teen horror flicks. but sounds like its good after all. so maybe i give it a try.

Hdawger

Jun 8, 2010
Amazing new web series! Good job! I enjoyed this one because I too am a big fan of Melody Lane!

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Test audiences, have they ever done something positive? Every time I hear about them it's always because of something negative they've done, like changing the ending of I am Legend from a great one to one which doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Man, these videos are great! I'm not really much of a horror fan, but am generally interested in film. Therefore, I let myself get spoiled on the plot, but it's still very interesting to hear about this kind of stuff. Anyway, I hope you create many more videos for The Escapist in the future.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Hdawger said:
Amazing new web series! Good job! I enjoyed this one because I too am a big fan of Melody Lane!
Should check out his vids on youtube. He has been doing these for years. :)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Mandy Lane is available on Netflix instant viewing now, BTW. I watched it yesterday. It's not exactly my favorite genre, but it does have a bit more going on under the skull than many superficially similar offerings.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Zontar said:
Test audiences, have they ever done something positive? Every time I hear about them it's always because of something negative they've done, like changing the ending of I am Legend from a great one to one which doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.
I can't think of anything specific off-hand, but I know I've read/heard about some cases of something not resonating with test audiences that resulted in a change that's now considered iconic.