Good Bad Flicks: Exploring Drive Angry

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Exploring Drive Angry

Exploring the making of Drive Angry.

Watch Video

Rawbeard

Jan 28, 2010
Loved this movie, especially the "Accountant". this basically made me want to watch movies for having David Fichtner in them.

BTW, you cover way too many movies that I have watched, enjoyed and forgotten. Thanks for reminding me of the good times :D

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
I've got that shirt! The spoiler tee. It's from tshirthell.com. Awesome website.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i did had a good time watching it. a bit of shame it didnt get the attention it should have. should watch it again when i find it.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I love grindhouse movies, but I become physically ill when watching 3d. How well does the movie do in 2d?

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Rawbeard said:
Loved this movie, especially the "Accountant". this basically made me want to watch movies for having David Fichtner in them.

BTW, you cover way too many movies that I have watched, enjoyed and forgotten. Thanks for reminding me of the good times :D
You are welcome! :)

Remus said:
I've got that shirt! The spoiler tee. It's from tshirthell.com. Awesome website.
Oh is that where that's from! I have a bunch of (really bad lol) shirts from there.

Metalrocks said:
i did had a good time watching it. a bit of shame it didnt get the attention it should have. should watch it again when i find it.
It definitely picked up on DVD/Blu.

008Zulu said:
I love grindhouse movies, but I become physically ill when watching 3d. How well does the movie do in 2d?
Its fine. Once in a while something flies out at the screen but aside from that you wouldn't know it was 3D.

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
This movie is so much fun. Whenever I recommend it, I describe it as Ghost Rider 1.5.

Please do an extensive look at Black Roses from 1988. Or a comparison of Night of the Demons and the remake.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
008Zulu said:
It holds up. It's a really good grindhouse homage. I didn't even realize it was originally shot in 3d until I was watching this.