Good Bad Flicks: Exploring We Are Still Here

CecilT

Apr 27, 2015
Exploring We Are Still Here

Exploring the making of We Are Still Here.

Watch Video

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
Gonna check it out, man. I really dug It Follows as one of this new wave of indie horror movies, and I definitely want more.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
This movie has been in my netflix list ever since it first appeared. I guess it's time to finally watch it. Perhaps tonight with a lovely glass of whisky.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
good. because seeing a good horror movie lately is really hard. it follows was indeed a good one that kept you on edge enough to comprehend whats going on. conjuring series is a damn good one as well. we need more of those.
lights out was actually pretty good too. will get it on dvd eventually.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
antidonkey said:
This movie has been in my netflix list ever since it first appeared. I guess it's time to finally watch it. Perhaps tonight with a lovely glass of whisky.
Bourbon or scotch? I like my creepy horror with a bottle of Four Roses small batch and I like my silly horror with an old fashioned.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Gorrath said:
antidonkey said:
Bourbon or scotch? I like my creepy horror with a bottle of Four Roses small batch and I like my silly horror with an old fashioned.
Bourbon.......Maker's Mark. The Scotch (Glenfiddich) is for special occasions and running low.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
antidonkey said:
Gorrath said:
antidonkey said:
Bourbon.......Maker's Mark. The Scotch (Glenfiddich) is for special occasions and running low.
That's good bang for your buck whiskey, to be sure. My special occasion whiskey is Lagavulin 16 year scotch. It doesn't break the bank but it's not an every day fuel either. Part of that is because I just plain prefer bourbon over scotch anyway but the Lagavulin sings sweetly to me and I must relent.

Edit: Also, if you get a chance, try the Four Roses small batch or single barrel. It suits my tastes well but also tends to be well reviewed. Even if you find it's not to your tastes, it's worth a shot!