Good name for a gaming online radio station?

geon106

Jul 15, 2009
If anyone has seen my similar thread about lack of internet tv channels for gamers, you may have seen that i'm tempted to start one myself.

However, due to lack of money my internet connection isn't exactly up to streaming tv to many users so i've decided i'm going to make a gaming radio station. Reviews, News, Soundtracks etc etc.

What do you all think is a good name for it? And does anyone have any ideas about how to make it good?

I wonder if the escapist would offer a backing to help me :S That'd be cool.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
"Voice of the Videogaming". Or,i dunno,"The Immolation Radiostation".

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Galaxy News Radio, Headshot radio...and thats all I can think of.

You can go obvious (gaming radio, Videogame radio) or you can go for the weird, off the track name that something like a third of your listeners will get, and the others will have to google to get in the know for, but once they do they will appreciate it for it's effort at appealing to gamers.

geon106

Jul 15, 2009
Reaperman Wompa said:
Galaxy News Radio, Headshot radio...and thats all I can think of.

You can go obvious (gaming radio, Videogame radio) or you can go for the weird, off the track name that something like a third of your listeners will get, and the others will have to google to get in the know for, but once they do they will appreciate it for it's effort at appealing to gamers.
I was thinking of going for something like that, to do with games but decided to just go for Video Game Radio(VGRadio), mostly because it'll be easier to find :)

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
VGPR: Video Game Public Radio

Do it in the VCPR (Vice City Public Radio) style from gta:VC :D

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Play-dio-station?
Ping Radio?
NLR (no lag radio)?
Whistle while you Merk?

im crap at this, though im quite proud of the last one

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Can't you just narrate over slide-shows broadcast over YouTube? I wouldn't want to lose the visual component myself.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Space Radio 5,

Gamer Genesis,

Super Radiendo,

Arcadio,

I have more if ya like.