Good news everyone

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Aug, I'd just about off myself if I'm living in a world with out fictional conflict. No WWE? And I can't write stories than either? Fuck is the point of being alive than?

Oh I suppose theres booze, I suppose. And Weed.... but both of those are hallow existences if I can't create art.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Padwolf said:
I raise you this
..and this
Darn how could I have forgotten them? Maybe I'd have a strange clash of all of them playing at the same time. And then maybe this:

Just for a little bit of extra insanity.

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
Raven said:
Naive human. Government and religion aren't the sole causes of world... Unpeace. Such a thing would never happen. What you need to do is wipe humanity out... Then... Then you shall have peace.
I've been saying this for years, but everyone thinks I'm some sort of misanthropic asshole. But finally someone agrees with me!!!

OT: I honestly don't know how I'd cope. One one hand, I like slaying me some demons and shooting people with rockets. But on the other hand, I like when people don't start fights over pretty much nothing....

Sooooooo I'd probably sit there in the corner and color

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Froggy Slayer said:
So...basically the movie Equilibrium, then?
Sure sounds like it, doesn't it? Though then again that movie would probably have been destroyed too...Well, that gives me a project to work on, I guess. Remake the film as a reflection of the new world order...think it would be better or worse without Gun Kata?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Padwolf said:
-Le SNIP-
I know it's the song of unhealing and all, but I still find it beautiful lol. I also just played them all at the same time and... the volumes totally didn't work together at all :/

We've one hell of a mastering project on our hands. That or we could commission MiracleofSound to make a song for us. He is our resident Escapist Beethoven after all :)

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
If such a state actually existed, I might go into science such as space or augmentations.

But I am a realist enough to know such a state would collapse under several hours. The human species, as a whole, has perfected and strengthened the art of warfare into the very fabric of our culture--it is a part of us.
Besides, some people can never let things go by. I, with my long memory, am no different

Unsilenced

Oct 19, 2009
I'd immediately set about creating more violent media.

What are they going to do, stop me? With what, violence?

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
I'd be one of those guys from Equilibrium that stockpiles old emotional (in this case violent) media. Then I'd get killed by Christian Bale.

DREAM. COME. TRUE.

Grey Walker

Jul 9, 2010
Rickolas Walrus said:
Raven said:
Naive human. Government and religion aren't the sole causes of world... Unpeace. Such a thing would never happen. What you need to do is wipe humanity out... Then... Then you shall have peace.
I've been saying this for years, but everyone thinks I'm some sort of misanthropic asshole. But finally someone agrees with me!!!

OT: I honestly don't know how I'd cope. One one hand, I like slaying me some demons and shooting people with rockets. But on the other hand, I like when people don't start fights over pretty much nothing....

Sooooooo I'd probably sit there in the corner and color
I dunno guys, have you seen what animals do to each other in the wild? We're freaking pacifists by comparison.

OT, not sure. If everything that includes violence was destroyed that would likely include passionate emotions, so I guess wander though life like a zombie until I pass on.

Mar 30, 2010
Why, I'd think happy joy-joy thoughts, John Spartan!

We all know how dull that turned out, so I'd probably go live in a sewer someplace.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Padwolf said:
-Le SNIP-
I know it's the song of unhealing and all, but I still find it beautiful lol. I also just played them all at the same time and... the volumes totally didn't work together at all :/

We've one hell of a mastering project on our hands. That or we could commission MiracleofSound to make a song for us. He is our resident Escapist Beethoven after all :)
Yeah, it doesn't work at the same time, it's a shame :( It's hard to find a piece of music that suits that kind of mood. It would be fun to have them all mastered into one! Or maybe just somehow string them to go one after the other, or just bits and pieces of them one after the other.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
It will never happen.

But, on the off chance that it does, there is obviously a black market for all things lost. Don't tell me fucking otherwise. During Prohibition there was booze. During information blackouts, there was news. During World War II, there were books despite all burnings. During any situation in which a thing is outlawed, unwanted, actively hunted, and attempted to be washed out...it always remains. Piracy, black markets, rebellious youth, sex, drugs, football, booze, guns, and everything else under the sun will always be SOMEWHERE because god help you if you ever REALLY think you can get rid of it.

CroutonsOfDeath

Jan 14, 2009
I'd become the Joker. I'm not for violence and what not in the real world, but as much as I'd like world peace - if that means no books, games, movies etc. that contain the slightest hint... I'd become the fucking Joker. Lost in some kind of pointless, petty nonsense that requires me to dress like a clown to fool families into thinking I'm funny before pulling a giant, purple RPG from my rectum and daring the military to reform and do something about it; all while popping LSD and pretending to be a hippy when I'm not trying to bring chaos back to the world.

.... I swear I'm a nice person in real life.