Got any sexy scars?

nick_knack

Jul 16, 2008
I have a scar on my chin from being stabbed in the face with a plastic frog, and a scar on my knee from falling off my bike.

So yeah, pretty boring.

Aug 25, 2009
I have a series of three parrell scars on my forearm, barely visible, that look kinda like a claw mark. In reality they're from slamming my bike (arm first) into a wall with concrete that resembles a thorn bush.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Big scar on my elbow from when I fell out of a tree. It broke in two places and they had to put pins in. I also have scars on my hands just from work related things and scars on my legs from being clumsy. The most noticeable one is definitely the one on my elbow though.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I have a couple of stitches by my eye (when I say a couple, I mean 2 or 3. Hardly noticeable). Otherwise most of my scars are on my arms and hands thanks to my flatmate's annoying cat.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
I have a huge scar on my arm screwing around with my chain scythe.

Can you just imagine how embarrassing it was to tell the concierge what happened?

"Hello, what is wrong"
"Oh yeah, I was playing with my chain scythe when I tripped on air and it went into the flesh of my arm. But you know, the usual."

only I am screaming in pain.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
I have two on my left arm from when I got my implant put in (small one) and when I got the implant hacked out of my arm from the stupid doctor (big one)

I have one running down my left leg and I have no idea how I got it.

One on my left when I fell over a door frame... I was a clumsy child.

I don't think I have any scars on the right side. Unless you count my birthmark.. When it pops up it looks like a scar on my forehead but it rarely does.

kelnadine

May 18, 2008
I have a scar on my left thigh that I got from accidentally running into a piece of wood. Basically stabbed myself. Not sure if that's very sexy, though. Scars usually aren't on females.

Also have a scar on my forearm. Looks like I cut myself, but actually it was from a cat scratch.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Lono Shrugged said:
I have a surgical scar on my testicles from a nasty and very losable sports injury I had. (I'll spare the details) is that sexy?
If someone is already happy enough to look at your testicals in the firstplace, I doubt you'll be needing scars to win them over.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Let's list them off, shall we?

Two on my left arm, from my dog biting me.
One on my left shin from a huge gash in it (jumped onto a ledge).
One on my right foot from two wasp stings in the same place eight years apart.
I've also got one on my head from when a hawk attacked me. You think they'd go for the eyes, but no, it went for my cap.

Keela

Aug 16, 2008
I have a few normal ones: one on the back of my left wrist from a cat bite, one on my left knee from a woodchip that somehow went in it.

And a couple badass ones: one on my right index finger's knuckle from punching a punching bag really for way too long, and two on the left side of my back. When I was about three or four, I had pneumonia complicated by emphyema, and had to have emergency surgery. The doc cut out one of my ribs and stuck a tube into my left lung to clear the mucus build up. I had about a two out of ten chance of survival. In my mind, that makes every second where I'm still breathing badass.

Da Joz said:
No scars, but I have a birthmark on my ass.
Also this, but with two more. One next to my left ankle, and one Let's not go there because I'm still on probation! :D

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
everyones scars are pretty awesome

Mine was a big red line across my neck it looked like rope burn from being hanged but i got it in a ATV accident, sadly it faded away ..

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:
I have one in the corner of my eye. I was playing with the clothes line prop (thinking it was a sword, naturally as a child) and knocked down the bird box of the side of the garage. A nail sticking from the roof hit the corner of my eye (almost blinding me) and it scarred.

I love my scar :3
Indeed it is sexy babie! ;] I have a bunch of scars but I don't think any of them are sexy. =3

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
Hehe, I posted the same thread on another forum. Anyhow, I have a scar on my left cheek from when my sister dropped me while she was giving me a piggy back ride when I was a kid. I have one on my chest from bush whacking in the mountains around Quebec. I have a scar on my pinky finger from screwing around with a lighter. That's all I can remember at the moment.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
I have a just one big scar. Had a bad mountain biking crash which has led to me having a metal plate in my left shoulder and one in my arm. My scar runs along my collar bone and then turns and runs about a thrid of the way down my arm. It does look properly badass. But i'd rather not have the aches and limited movement. Not to mention the shenanigans all the metal causes with airport scanners.

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
I have a scar running from the inside of my thigh to my knee from an ATV accident (the scratch was alot larger) as well as one running across my right eye from a rather angry cat

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
maninahat said:
Lono Shrugged said:
I have a surgical scar on my testicles from a nasty and very losable sports injury I had. (I'll spare the details) is that sexy?
If someone is already happy enough to look at your testicals in the firstplace, I doubt you'll be needing scars to win them over.
Tell that to a gaggle of multi-national interns who all crowded around like the surgeon was showing off the i-pad.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I have about 10 scars on different body parts, but I wouldn't really describe any of those as sexy. I had a rather big one (skiing accident) just below my right eye that ran down to my upper lip, but it faded.

I did, however, dish out a few sexy facial scars during my few fencing matches. :)