Gotham Season 2 Brings Joker To The City

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Rule number one when it comes to writing the Joker. Never demystify the Joker. Never give a clear origin story, never show us who he is before he is the clown.

This show get's an F.

On another note, figures they couldn't help themselves and had to hit the Joker button even though...yeah that makes no sense. Isn't Bruce like only 9 in this show?

008Zulu said:
If you consider "The Killing Joke", doesn't Batman create the Joker?
We don't know for sure. The Joker says at the very end of that book that he just makes up a story for himself depending on his mood that day. Something the Dark Knight adapted perfectly.

Grabehn

Sep 22, 2012
There is just something about this show that makes me just not care about it, I REALLY like the actor that plays Bulloc ever since I saw him on Grounded For Life, but not even that, and the "kid" versions being there, pretty much BEING their "villain" personas but as kids just puts me off even more.

Scrythe said:
I'm guess this is in no way connected to Suicide Squad, because I don't think anyone wants to see the "...and then Joker got himself fitted with a Mike Jones grill and cholo tattoos" origin story.
Considering not even Arrow or Flash are connected to the movies, I'd say that this is even MORE its own thing.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Well, fuck you too, FOX. Not like anyone outside the US might want to board the hype train, is it? Dicks.

OT: I like me some Batman, but I am nowhere near an encyclopaedia on the lore, so I'm pretty open to screwing around with things like origin stories and such. Should be interesting to see where they take this. Remember kids: Different =/= bad.