Government Heroes: A Marvel-Style RP [Finished]

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Shapsters said:
Sparrow said:
we're picking the people we haven't RP'd with before, and the newer members :)
:| Well... I guess this means I am out automatically, seeing as how I have been in like... 50 RPs with you.
I don't think I've ever been in a Sparrow RP... Everyone says they're amazing. Are they?

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
Shapsters said:
Sparrow said:
:| Well... I guess this means I am out automatically, seeing as how I have been in like... 50 RPs with you.
I've been in one, so I'm out too. Oh well.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
I've never benn on a Sparrow RP before, everyone says that they are really cool

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Mookie_Magnus said:
Shapsters said:
Sparrow said:
I don't think I've ever been in a Sparrow RP... Everyone says they're amazing. Are they?
Oh ya! Sparrow is the best RPer who has ever roamed this earth!

I dont mean that ;) but making sucking up will get me in! *crosses fingers* Seriously though, Sparrow really sucks ;)

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Mookie_Magnus said:
jad4400 said:
Flattery will get you everywhere ;D

Shapsters said:
However, defying me will grant a visit from my good friend FURY!

Ahem. Anyway. We've actually almost decided all the sheets. We're just waiting on AE's one, and we'll do our final pick.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
This looks great!

Superhero Alias: Anomaly

Power: Jon has the power of immunity or negation. basically, he is the exception to others powers, in that magic will dissipate harmlessly, superpeeders will slow down, and super strength wielders will hardly hit above normal power. It is always around him, negating others powers when in contact with him, but it requires an effort of will, and therefore a portion of his energy, to focus it and negate someone's power form a distance. He can also cause the weak minded (ie non powered folk) from remembering his face, this serves instead of a mask for him, without costing too much energy This power fails in the face of technology-granted powers.

Jon also has preternatural speed, strength and healing (that is, better than normal, but only slightly)

Costume: Since Jon can cause people to forget his appearance, he has been crime-fighting in normal clothes. However, he feels that he should have a 'proper outfit', and is currently trying to come up with a good costume

Regular Appearance: Tall, slim and lean, Jon has a handsome-ish face, blue green eyes and long-ish ginger-brown hair. He usually a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie for good measure

Superhero Background: His powers manifested occasionally through his youth, though not enough to be noticed, until one day when he was 18 an accident in a science lesson caused a small gas explosion. Caught near the fireball, he panicked, threw up his arms and somehow, the flames left him unharmed, though his notes and books around him were set on fire. For a moment, the teacher stared at him, uncomprehending, and Jon wished he would just be ignored. The teachers face suddenly went blank, as if he did not recognise Jon, and the teacher forgot him and carried straight on with the safety procedures.

Intrigued, Jon set about investigating this occurrence, and discovered the extent of his powers. He has been trying to use his powers for good, but has encountered little more than normal criminals. He hopes to join up with other superheros and fight supervillains rather than common foes

Most Impressive Victory: Nothing yet, only a series of minor crime-fighting activities, which have nonetheless captured the media's attentions. (Jon's face cannot be recognised, but the very fact that he appears to be blank, he can somewhat recognised)

It's ok that I'm not in contact with the other supers, right? I'll just kind of run into them at some point....

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
By the way, I have edited my post. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.153129#3676917]

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Superhero Alias: Snap

Powers: Self-detonation and explosion. Ability to explode her own body mass and reform. Can also touch objects and turn them into grenade like weapons.

Superhero Costume: A dark blue spandex suit capable of taking an extra amount of damage. Has black boots, belt, and gloves. The suit also has a white streak that goes from her shoulder all the way down to her right arm.

Regular Appearance: Elisha is a very beautiful young woman. She has bright blue eyes and a near perfect complexion. She is fair skinned, about 5'5/5'6 and is very well endowed.

Usually wears tight blue jeans, a tee shirt, a dark blue zip-up, and black Converse.

Superhero Background: Elisha had a very unfortunate childhood. She was put into foster care a few weeks after being born, so she does not know who her birth parents are. As a child she moved from foster home to foster home, becoming more and more distant with everyone she came into contact with until she became a pariah.

She was always alone, but no by her own choice. Though things seemed to get better for her when she met a young boy named Jeffery. They became best friends and talked to each other for many years. One day, while the pair were on their way to a local store, they decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway but were met by a mugger with a knife instead. The mugger threatened the pair, telling them to give him their money. Jeffery had always been a heroic person, a stark contrast to Elisha's reserved personality, so he tried to protect Elisha and himself. Sadly, the mugger stuck his knife into Jeffery's lower abdomen, subsequently killing him.

Seeing what he had done the mugger looked at Elisha. He had just been recently paroled, so he knew that if Elisha got away he'd go back to jail. In a panic the mugger ran towards Elisha, wildly swinging his knife the entire time. Elisha had tears flowing from her eyes. She grabbed her head and yelled at the top of her lungs. A white aura seemed to make its way around her and the surrounding area became unbearably hot. A loud boom followed soon after. The city shook for a few seconds then came to a stop.

After a few minutes Elisha woke up. She found herself in the middle of a large crater. Buildings around her ha`d been leveled and dust was everywhere. In a panic she got up and ran away.

To this day the city has no idea what caused the explosion.

Most Impressive Victories: None. She has just started being a super hero.

Side note: Her self detonations seem to be influenced by her emotions.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Heroes:

TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
Superhero Alias: Zero

Powers: Essentialy, He can control the amount of toxins/biohazards in an area in any given time. He can increase airborne levels of toxins, make direct attacks, create/multiply deadly viruses ect. However, He's not immune to my power.

Superhero Costume: Black hoodie, Jeans, Gas mask

Regular Appearance: Regular teenage streetwear

Superhero Background: Zero discovered his power accidentaly one day in his chemistry class. He found he was able to increase the amount of carbon monoxide in his expieriment just by thinking about it. However, it got out of control and soon the room was thick with it, and many of his class mates got deathly ill. Eventualy Zero was discovered to be the one who caused the incident, and when people learned about his "talent" he was quickly driven out of his home town, and he eventualy ended up in New York.

Most Impressive Victories: None
CosmicCommander said:
Superhero Alias: Mens-Mentis

Age: 6 (Although she looks like she is in her early 20s)

Power: Inability to feel pain due to the way her artificial brain's ability to toggle sensory input, superior reflexes, martial arts expertise, a knowledge of 45 languages, and an IQ off the chart.

Costume: She wears a seemingly simple civilian leather jacket, above a blue shirt, with black biker gloves, with black jeans and plain black and blue trainers. However her Jacket can conceal several powerful weapons and tools, which vary from mission to mission. Her trainers have built in rocket boosters, and contain an extendible blade for any kicking she needs to do.

Regular Appearance: Resembles a woman in her early 20s, with short brown hair. She usually wears her ?Costume? in her regular life, although it doesn?t pose a problem, she usually blends into crowds pretty well, and rests in her apartment most of the time. Her appearance is pretty average, apart from a large scar on her upper back; from a time her ?spine? wasn?t working very well.

Superhero Background: Omnifox is the world?s largest and most enigmatic technology organization, who have revolutionized technology over the past decades, and have made billions of lives more comfortable. Eight years ago, technology architect Nick Raven began a project greater than any before.

To create life itself, and even more ambitious, human life.

Two years were spent designing, planning, preparing, and executing the project.

Experiment 247 was the project, Raven held the ideal of creating a perfect human, but he believed that there was no such thing as a perfect human, so he decided to build one. Experiment 247?s premise was simple, a person with a supercomputer, with the computing capacity beyond that of the entirety of the human race; which was linked to superconductive ?nerves? placed around an organic body, composed of stem cells. The being would not need oxygen, food (Although for experimentation reasons, they kept her digestive tract up to her stomach, which was filled with sulphuric acid) could shut out pain, and make superior decisions. Omnifox wanted to create an army of these, and sell them to armies around the world. The gender of the experiment would be completely random.

When 247 was made, she was born with unexpected sentience, which the scientists quickly picked up on- and cruelly exploited. The next two years were spent performing cruel experiments on her, until she secretly managed to escape her captors. She spent the next few years in isolation, contemplating her existence.

By the time she was five years old, she realised that wandering the world like this was pointless, and decided to put her abilities to good use. She decided to join the heroes, seeing as she was treat like a pile of scrap by all of the villains she had met.

For reasons only known by herself, Mens-Mentis has vowed never to tell a living soul of her origins, fearing discrimination and dismissal.

Most Impressive Victory: The apprehension of the maniacal merchant of death, known as ?7 Feet?, who nearly to stole several nuclear weapons from the remains of the USSR.
Aloran said:
Superhero Alias: Pandemonius

Powers: Mind Manipulation/telekenisis. He has the ability to get into people's minds and project (or draw out) whatever images he sees fit. His mental powers have extended into that he can sometimes control weak willed people as well as the standard telekenetic abilities (mind reading, lifting objects, flight). He can drive people insane with it. He is also skilled at a variety of martial arts, after his parents forced him to attend self defence classes he took them up as a hobby.

Superhero Costume: A Black, sleek costume with symbols of chaos (not warhammer, just stuff like disharmony) with a blue cloak on the back. His head is covered by a hood attached to his cloak, but when using his powers his eyes glow with an eery dark blue colour.

Regular Appearance: When not in costume he looks like a normal teenager, wearing generic branded t shirts and blue jeans and converses. He has medium length scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes.

Superhero Background: James started out as just a regular boy, but when he was 16 years old his parents went with him to the bank to set up his own account. Whilst there the bank got held hostage and both his parents were gunned down. Seeing his family be killed caused something to trigger inside his brain. He imagined all the horrible scenes he could ever portray and then forced them into the robber's minds. Forcing them to go insane. He was hailed as the one who single-handedly stopped the bank robbery but the death of his parents still haunts him today. He took the side of justice, choosing to be a superhero and help people. However his methods are questionable, with many people never being the same person again after he has dealt with them.

Most Impressive Victories: Pandemonius has had a score of minor victories over lesser super-villains, however his most impressive was when he lured a drugs gang into a warehouse and then proceeded to systematically make all of them go crazy before causing the warehouse to collapse in on itself, destroying the largest drugs gang in the area.
lostclause said:
Alias: Spark

Name: Adam Clark

Power: Spark can shoot lightning and is almost completely immune to any sort of harm from electricity. He can also travel, almost instantaneously, through power circuits and cables. However sustained use of his power requires him to recharge from a source, although this happens naturally at a much slower rate. When channelling, Spark has enhanced reflexes.

Costume: Black with yellow gloves, boots and belt. Lightning bolt motif on the back. Wears a black cloth (think spider man) mask with the lightning bolt between the eyes.

Regular appearance: He keeps his blond hair cut short as it has a tendency to stick up when he's channelling. He is of medium height and slight build.

Background: Spark came to his powers quite late. At 22 he was struck by lightning when hitch-hiking in the country. After he'd recovered, Spark noticed strange things happening. Any battery he touched was almost immediately drained, any open electronics were quickly fried. Spark practised controlling this and, about a year later, mastered his powers and became a superhero.

Most Impressive Victory: Spark has mainly concerned himself with crime on the ground. His greatest victory has been stopping a bank raid by heavily armed raiders a year back.
ae86gamer said:
Superhero Alias: Snap

Powers: Self-detonation and explosion. Ability to explode her own body mass and reform. Can also touch objects and turn them into grenade like weapons.

Superhero Costume: A dark blue spandex suit capable of taking an extra amount of damage. Has black boots, belt, and gloves. The suit also has a white streak that goes from her shoulder all the way down to her right arm.

Regular Appearance: Elisha is a very beautiful young woman. She has bright blue eyes and a near perfect complexion. She is fair skinned, about 5'5/5'6 and is very well endowed.

Usually wears tight blue jeans, a tee shirt, a dark blue zip-up, and black Converse.

Superhero Background: Elisha had a very unfortunate childhood. She was put into foster care a few weeks after being born, so she does not know who her birth parents are. As a child she moved from foster home to foster home, becoming more and more distant with everyone she came into contact with until she became a pariah.

She was always alone, but no by her own choice. Though things seemed to get better for her when she met a young boy named Jeffery. They became best friends and talked to each other for many years. One day, while the pair were on their way to a local store, they decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway but were met by a mugger with a knife instead. The mugger threatened the pair, telling them to give him their money. Jeffery had always been a heroic person, a stark contrast to Elisha's reserved personality, so he tried to protect Elisha and himself. Sadly, the mugger stuck his knife into Jeffery's lower abdomen, subsequently killing him.

Seeing what he had done the mugger looked at Elisha. He had just been recently paroled, so he knew that if Elisha got away he'd go back to jail. In a panic the mugger ran towards Elisha, wildly swinging his knife the entire time. Elisha had tears flowing from her eyes. She grabbed her head and yelled at the top of her lungs. A white aura seemed to make its way around her and the surrounding area became unbearably hot. A loud boom followed soon after. The city shook for a few seconds then came to a stop.

After a few minutes Elisha woke up. She found herself in the middle of a large crater. Buildings around her ha`d been leveled and dust was everywhere. In a panic she got up and ran away.

To this day the city has no idea what caused the explosion.

Most Impressive Victories: None. She has just started being a super hero.

Side note: Her self detonations seem to be influenced by her emotions.
Villians:

Time Travelling Toaster said:
Supervillain Alias: White Death.

Power: Enhanced strength and reaction speed due to his costume suit.

Costume: A nano-machine enhanced white spandex suit with retractable boosters on his back for minor flights. Wears a black mask scarred by accidents in perfecting his suit a white hood covers his hair.

Regular Appearance: Short buzz cut brown hair retained from his army scientist days. Usually wears a black suit with a white shirt and tie. If he ever removes his jacket his arms show a multitude of scars and burn marks line his forearms and biceps.

Supervillan Background: Born in St Petersburg, Vasily was born into a deeply religious family but their beliefs were wasted on him as he cared more for finding how things work than worshipping something he didn?t believe in. This was quickly reflected by his father who became quickly abusive to him for his lack of faith in God.

The abuse in turn forced Vasily to run away from home he lived on the streets for a few years before an army 'recruitment' truck found him, but he wasn't much of a soldier, so got dumped into the Tester Infantry as they were nicknamed, after a few months of this one of the researchers decided to take him on as he showed promise. That was when he was 21, in those 5 years in the army he perfected his nano machines and subsequently the suit to accompany it. After building it he went mildly insane and started to "test it" by killing everyone in the base, this began his career of a super villain.

Most Impressive Victory: Destroying a Russian military base himself shortly after his new found freedom was nearly dashed by a hunter unit.
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Supervillian Alias: Wither

Power: Disintegration of both organic and inorganic matter through touch. Being a potentially very deadly and troublesome power, Nicholas has learned selective control of this power, allowing him to touch people and objects without harming them. However during outbursts of anger he seems to radiate an intense field which reduces everything around him to dust. At will he can produce a field of similar strength which will disintegrate most projectiles launched towards him such as bullets. His selective control over this power allows his clothes to remain unharmed even while using his power.

Costume: A ragged black hooded robe complete with a featureless mask, fingerless gloves, knee high boots.

Regular appearance: When not in his costume Nicholas resembles a thin but slightly muscular man with long black hair, sideburns and a soul patch. He wears clothes typical of the Goth subculture, a black t-shirt, long leather trenchcoat, black jeans, seven strapped knee high boots and a bracelet around his forearm with three rows of spikes.

Supervillian Background: As a teenager Nicholas lived a comfortable middle class life in a typical British suburb. He had plenty of friends but never had any romantic encounters, which people deemed him too rational and cold for. He was obsessed with physics. This obsession with physics lead to an offer from Cambridge University by the time he was 17. During this time at university he met a girl named Temperance in his physics lectures who became his first girlfriend. However this barely lasted a year before he was involved at an accident at the university. During an experiment on radioactive decay, the substance they had been using became volatile and exploded. Most of those involved in the explosion died, save for Nicholas and his professor who became fully paralysed. He was hospitalized for three months before being released. It was during his time out of hospital that his powers began to manifest. Any plants in his immediate vicinity would begin to die, at first slowly over time but more rapidly as the months went on. Then it progressed to things like plastics and metals which would decay when he touched them. Nicholas became withdrawn and fearful of touching anything soon after, afraid of harming anybody or anything. He fled the university and his old life. He became sociopathic during this time, killing those who got in his way or even just for the joy he found in it. Eventually he became one of the most feared supervillians in the United Kingdom, often clashing with superheroes of equal strength.

Most Impressive Victory: Reducing an entire RAF base to dust single handedly.
Skarin said:
Supervillian Alias: Tempest

Power: The ability to manipulate air. Tempest can summon the winds to form a protective "bubble" around himself or launch compressed air as shock wave bolts at the enemy. He can alter the winds as he desires however, his control is limited to a small radius around him and he cannot maintain the sustained use of his powers.
Tempest also has innate athletic skills and is trained in close combat martial arts

Superhero Costume:
A synthetic neoprene suit forms the primary layer of the costume allowing for maximum agility. This is followed by the secondary layer, a carbon fiber honeycombed Kevlar armor which has been known to defeat stray projectile ammunition on previous missions.

Regular appearance: He appears shorter when not in his costume around 5'11", light blue eyes due to the contacts and black rimmed glasses. He often wears a light blue shirt and long grey pants when he is mingling with society.

Supervillian Background: Born and bred in London, Jayne has spent the majority of his life been surrounded by the chaos of metropolitan life. As an only child he grew up with all the basic comforts anyone from a middle income household would enjoy, he had plenty of love and affection from his parents, lived a healthy lifestyle, excelled in academics, had a close circle of friends, took an active interest in martial arts and even served voluntarily in the armed forces for a time. As time passed though, Jayne's demand to seek adventure, thrills, the next adrenaline high began to grow bolder and bolder. The simplest things began to get mundane; what an ordinary person would call "risky" Jayne began to call a "typical Sunday morning". This flirtation with death was an expensive hobby and he knew it, eventually Jayne would have to fund himself if he was to find the next giggle in life or he would go starkers with the monotony of mundane life.

He was qualified to seek employment, overly so. Most jobs would have been lucky to have his intellect behind their workforce, however try as he might Jayne could not picture a desk job, or any job involving a stationary position for a time period greater than five minutes. He soon had a problem on his hands which was succeeded rather swiftly by a rash solution. He realized that all his life he was following a set rule of conduct, limiting his potential; a code that he was groomed to follow since birth, the code of Law. If one was to break the code of Law Jayne realized that he could get what he wanted and more; money and a cheap thrill all achieved in one simple action.

He staged and executed his first, perfect, bank robbery. The doors to criminal life soon opened, and before long Jayne was pulling heists from the four corners of the map. It was during one such robbery, a break in at the Experimental Chemical Research Center, that Jayne came into contact with the mysterious Tylinium chemical. To this day he remains uncertain of the events that occurred that night but what is certain is that trace amounts of the chemical was found in his bloodstream. Within days Jayne began experiencing anomalies, strange sensations surging through him and withing a week he realized that he had gained a rare genetic mutation allowing him to manipulate the very air around him.

Armed with his new found power and his already honed skills and coupled with a few "goodies" he had nicked from various side projects, Jayne took the role of Tempest and spread his will on the streets. He was enjoying his lifestyle, it quenched his thirst for adventure, provided an income and kept him in shape. He had enough money to live comfortably somewhere far off, even in another country, but Jayne chose to stay close to the action, he remained in the city. He chose to be close to the rich and famous, his prey. He opened a pub downtown near the river called The Black Horse, it kept him close to the people on the street, a source of information and gossip. A villain's valuable ally.

Most Impressive Victory: Stole two of the military's NR1534 Main Battle Tanks during a midair transport
Azraellod said:
Superhero Alias: Schrodinger's Trap

Faction: Supervillains

Powers: Gifted intellectual. Builds and controls machinery for actual combat. Sometimes combines himself with the machinery for more control, but is very fickle and will scrap most of his designs quite quickly. Loves to use traps.

Costume: Wears a dark green hooded cloak [http://artemisia.com/store/images/DGrn-l-Grn_02.jpg], although he frequently takes the hood down in order to see what he's doing better. He wears a cat mask [https://www.halloweenunlimited.com/images/product/products/simple_black_cat.JPG] underneath his hood, so that he will not be recognized if he has to remove the hood.

Regular Appearance: Roughly 5ft 7 in height, he has a light build considering his profession. Wears contact lenses. Dresses in an engineer's outfit, and ties back his long blond hair habitually.

Supervillain Background: Sylvester was born into a poor family. At the age of 5, he was found to be gifted in his intellect, and very quickly got a scholarship into an advanced level boarding school. For the first year, he was very happy there, but then two things happened to change all that.

The first of these was that the rest of his family was killed in a car accident. The school initially did not tell him about this for fear it would disrupt his work, but when the time came for him to visit them at the end of term, they had no other options but to tell him. He became very depressed, and refused to leave the room he stayed in until the start of the next term.

The second event was the resignation of a favorite teacher of his. He was instead replaced by a very strict teacher, who refused to allow for the children's creativity, instead setting them very linear work that severely limited their learning progress. When a complaint was launched against him, it turned out that he was a relative of the headmaster, and that he would not hear a word against the man.

So Sylvester was miserable for 6 months. He was stuck in a mindless routine, stifled by a terrible teacher. He felt like he would never go anywhere.

Then, one day, fed up with his routine, he walked into a design and technology workshop. The room was empty, so Sylvester felt that he had free reign over the place, and started to try out the machinery. He was eventually found 3 hours later, attempting to use the welder, which, although he understood the principles of it, was to big and heavy for him.

He got expelled for that. He was left on the streets instead, with no foster home wanting to take in the pyromaniac child (such as he was known). He looked around for employment, but he was 7, and no-one could have employed him even if they had wanted to do so. He finally took to hiding in an engineering factory, just for the shelter.

One day, the head engineer left out a design for a helicopter part that he would be making the next day. Sylvester found it, and decided to try and make it. He collected the material he needed from the storage cupboard, and set to work on it. He had made three by the time the workshop opened again the next morning, and was deeply engrossed in making a fourth.

The engineer that discovered him was shocked and impressed by this. He took Sylvester in and treated him like a son, teaching him about the machinery whenever he could. Sylvester quickly surpassed the man however, and started to work on electronics using the various books he found around the man's house.

However, once he reached 15 he had run out of things that he needed to know about engineering. He felt aimless suddenly, and he suddenly found the work boring. He started to play about with his own designs, but since he lacked any idea of where he was going with them, they never remained the same design long enough to ever get finished.

Now 17, he still feels aimless. A fully qualified engineer now, he recently received a note requesting his services with something. He is not sure as to what it is, but it's better then nothing. Probably better to go in disguise though, as he isn't yet sure about the legalities of the situation...

Most Impressive Victory: At the age of 16, he hacked into his old school's database and posted explicit pictures on the oppressive teacher's profile. The teacher was fired and arrested soon afterwards.
VaudevillianVeteran said:
Supervillian Alias: Hush

Power: Manipulation of energy to create energy constrictions, blasts and force fields. These range in power, if she focuses too hard, she can create devastating blows but can cause her to lose consciousness if overused. Her most recent power she'd discovered was the ability to impose pain upon others through concentration, will and certain emotions. Sara has been practicing the imposing ability more and more and is finally beginning to come to terms with it. An additional skill is her hacking abilities.

Costume: White knee-length full sleeved jacket with a rarely seen maroon dress underneath. Accompanied with matching stitched gloves and a mask that covers her eyes. The mask involves a white base, dotted with occasional red. She will sometimes wear a white surgical mask to cover the rest of her face. She wears white tights and red heeled boots.

Regular appearance: Quite pale, green eyes with mid-length blonde hair. Usual dress is a white and grey parlor shirt and skirt with flat white pumps. She's often dressed quite elegant when she's in regular appearance.

Supervillian Background: Sara Douglas, the half-english, half-american offspring from a wealthy family dealing in business. From a young age, she was always deemed shy, preferring time alone than time spent with others. Her childhood was awkward due to her fear of her powers and the incapability of telling anyone about them. Finding most other people insufferable including her own parents, she locked herself away from the world, embracing the silence that followed from being alone. Her heart softened as she began to aspire to become an opera artist but it was all for nought. During her early teenage years, she was diagnosed with a clinical illness that left her bedridden for 6 years.

Spending her years watching the world go by, her mind began to slip as the needless noise of the world began to build up into a crescendo of hate. The thing that tipped her over the edge was losing the ability to speak all through her illness (even after she can only speak softly and on her bad days she can only communicate through writing). She spent her bedridden increasing her education as much as possible, including learning how to hack into technology and learning the violin. After her miraculous recovery, her mind continued to dwell on how to solve the problem of those who polluted her world. Sara started to practice using her powers and finally understood them as something that shouldn't be feared but loved. Her parents had both passed by the age of 17 under mysterious circumstances and is now the key inheritor of the family's money. The still frail Sara found a solution to her dilemma after her epiphany- Only through death can beauty be heard.

Most Impressive Victory: Infiltrating a heavily monitored armory and taking several experimental weapons.
Phew. Not many of you, ay?

Again, sorry to everyone who didn't make it in. Honestly, we weren't expecting so many people to join. Also, just to put anyone's mind at ease, no character were chosen on the basis that one was better than another. We picked the people who we were most interested in and had not RP'd with before, along with two well known and highly reliable RP'ers on each side for the newer players to follow.

My good man Samuel will do the opening post soon.

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
Aww, shucks, was hoping to get in, i'm'a be lurking on this RP, though, I imagine the story's gonna' be pretty sweet.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Alright!, I don't think these were easy decisions to make, so congratulations to all those involved and to those that made it!.

I'll be stepping out in a few minutes for 'ol Guy Fawkes Night so in the event that this starts now, my character won't be making an appearance till tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning (UK time).

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Sorry for the stupid opening. I can't really come up with anything better..

Also, Sparrow made up the title. =D

Chapter one: Heroes to Zeroes!

Sjors looked out of the window. He saw a small glimmer as some fire rose from a street in the distance. Perhaps another skirmish between a self-proclaimed villain and a hero. He turned and looked at the five people sitting in the well-lit room of the Corperation, as he called it. Corrupt and willing to do anything for a large wad of money.

"Thank you all for comming at such short notice." He said, looking at each of the five looking back at him.

"I'm sure you all have questions, but just let me get a bit of explanation out of the way. I know who you all are. Villians. Super-villians, some say. You're the best villians the world can offer. And you're all in the same room. Bit too much of a coincidence, maybe?"

"Now you may wonder why you are listening to a teenager. Well, that might be because I am as well,"

He streched his wings from under the heavy cloak he wore.

"A villain. And I have a proposal for you. The villains of this city, and the entire world, are all loners. Apart from the temporary tag-team, they have no organisation whatsoever. And because of that they are not that succesful. Oh there are of course the one-time wonders, but it's nothing in comparison to the victories of the heroes. It's...sad, really.

"I want to change that. I have five "Heroes" that are the legends of this generation, or special in one way of the other. If you gents,"

He nodded to the one female in the room.

"And you, miss, take these down without killing them they will spread the word of collective villains. It will rally others, and at the same time weaken the resolve of the heroes."

He turned, looking out the window again.

"Of course you are free to choose."

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
Clare's eyes stirred at last, as she began to boot. She groaned slowly as her eyes opened, and the standard series of 1s and 0s began to flicker before her eyes, they were gone in seconds, but they ushered in her activation from standby mode.

Clare hugged the quilt and looked at her alarm clock, and groaned at its display that it was time for work in an hour. She slowly, and tiredly lifted the quilt and got out of bed, as she analysed her room. It was the same as it had been since when she went to standby, and it seemed rather cheery, ushering in a new day of justice.

Clare stumbled, as if she were drunk, the truth being her motor functions not completely booted, towards her bathroom, looking to freshen up. She eventually managed to boot up enough to see her reflection in the mirror, and grinned.

?Good morning beautiful,? She chuckled fondly as she washed her face, cleaning off some grime. She began to brush her pearly white teeth, and began to try to remember the date.

She eventually finished, and walked (Now calmly and soberly), out of the bathroom, and towards her wardrobe. She slid the glass panels open, and came face-to-face with her outfit. She began to unbutton her pyjamas as she picked up her costume.

5 minutes later, after much jumping on one leg, and cursing her sock?s resistance to be put on, she finally stood tall, in all of her clothes, albeit from her jacket and trainers.

She looked at the clock on the wall, and smiled.

Work in an hour? She mentally noted as she slumped in her sofa, and flicked on the news channel.

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
Billy awoke with the sun in his eyes."Morning already?" he thought as he slowly climbed out of bed. He looked at the small device on his bed side. It was small and rectangular with a little display. He had to special order it, but he never regretted the purchase. It detected the amount of airborne biohazards. It had saved him from himself multiple times. He looked at the display. All bars were green. "Excellent" he said to himself "I didn't kill myself in my sleep" He laughed at his own bad joke.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, he threw his detector in his pocket and grabbed his backpack. He quickly threw his gas mask in, and then his Mcdonnald's uniform. He looked at the clock. "Time for work" he muttered, slightly displeased.