Gran Turismo Creator Would "Love" to Leave Series Behind

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Yup, I too would rather work on a Killzone killer than test a Bugatti Veyron for my new game....wait what...?

In all seriousness, I would like to see Polyphony step out of the box like they used to be back in the days of Omega Boost and such, I pray that he isn't thinking FPS titles though, I'm bored of those and COD has already saturated that market -_- So if they are thinking of staying in the same feild, I'd like something more along the lines of Forza's creation abilities crossed with Burnout or even something like Split Second. If they want to step out of racing, I'd rather have some platformers, or maybe some more horror games, theres few of those around (no, I mean actually scary, RE5 and Silent Hill weren't scary)

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Simple, just slip in a 'hot coffee' style mode where you pick up and have graphic sex with a prostitute, then drive to an orpanage and powerslide over some toddlers.

The resulting media fufore should make sure we never saw another Gran Turismo :D

(Don't do that by the way, at the moment that's enough to get light switches banned on the basis that they over excite young minds with their interactivity and incite them to murder.)