Greatest Quotes Ever

EXPLICITasian

Dec 14, 2008
"Ever since i was in the 6th grade I knew I wanted to be married to a wife like you... one with boobies" (the birthday card my father had me read to my mom)

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."-Stephen King

?It's not safe, but yeah, I can flip a piano over. You take it on this side where there's not really as much weight.?-ben Folds

In my world, love is for poets.-TUOMAS

"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am."Joseph Baretti

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
"We'll win togethor, or togethor, we'll fall." Yugi Muto
"The day I fork out sixty dollars for an expansion pack is the day I swallow razor wire, pull the end out of my ass and floss myself to death." Yahtzee
"Hey...you're that ninja!" Solid Snake
"Is that the best you can do? You pansies." Marv(While being executed)
"Get me a hard top with a decent engine. And make sure it's got a big trunk." Dwight McCarthy

Lord_Of_Plum

Apr 5, 2008
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king."
Tolkien.

Bleak777

Dec 16, 2008
One of my favorite quotes is: Religion - Can't start a war without it.
Think about it for a few minutes, and I think you'll agree.

Tomw1812

Nov 9, 2008
"If you spoon with a man but pretend it's a women, is it still gay?"

"I may or may not be indecisive,I just can't decide"

"I'm not crazy, your just jealous the voices only talk to me"

"The object of war isn't to die for your beliefs, but to make the enemy die for there's"

"PERIODS SUCK!!! and commas rule!"

"There are 10 types of people in this world: people who will understand this and people who won't"

Death Magnetic

Aug 10, 2008
Tomw1812 said:
"There are 10 types of people in this world: people who will understand this and people who won't"
I thought it was people who understand binary and those who don't.

-Ricky

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
Hammond is insisting SG-1 needs a sociopolitical nerd to offset our overwhelming coolness' - Jack O'neil - Redemption

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
lukemdizzle said:
"science is interesting and if you don't think so... fuck you"

Richard Dawkins (in his extremely dignified british accent)
The actual quote is:

"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off". Also, it wasn't Dawkins' original quote, he was quoting one of the founding editors of New Scientist.

The Blind Prophet

Dec 11, 2008
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

- Shakespear.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
X-Men:
Wolverine: It's me
Cyclops: How can I know?
Wolverine: You're a dick.
Cyclops:...Okay.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
But they all do sort of the same thing, and that is rearrange what you thought
was real, and... hmm... they remind you of the beauty of pretty simple things.
You forget, because you're so busy going from a to z, that there's... hmm ...
24 letters in beetween...
Infected Mushroom
Converting Vegetarians
Drop out

Real deep..

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
"The secret of happiness is this: let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile." - Bertrand Russell

"Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate." - Bertrand Russell

"It is possible to be a master in false philosophy, easier, in fact, than to be a master in the truth, because a false philosophy can be made as simple and consistent as one pleases." - George Santayana

"Wisdom comes by disillusionment." - George Santayana

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell