Grecian Zelda 3D Pre-Order Bonuses Infused With Tri-Force Power

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
I was excited until I saw the pictures. Seriously? That looks so darn cheap. :( I wouldn't pay extra for that even if it was locally avaliable.

Maybe I was just spoiled by that concept image you guys posted earlier: Link [http://wasa-bi-redux.deviantart.com/art/Konzept-Repost-Zelda-Bundle-195739236]

Now THAT I would fork over twice as much for. I even sent a letter to Nintendo stating so.

Cubilone

Jan 14, 2009
spectrenihlus said:
internetzealot1 said:
But why Greece?
Exactly what I was thinking, it's not like the Greeks are exactly well known for their love of gaming. BTW i looked up greece and video games and this is what I got

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1040-956357.html

although I doubt the validity of it and besides it is from 2002.

Still why Greece and not say Belgium?
I beg your pardon! We Greeks are as avid gamers as the next European.

Well, for you people that are wondering why it's Greece and not anywhere else, there's no Nintendo of Greece per se. There's Nortec Co. which is an importer of Nintendo stuff in Greece. So it has the free to step outside the line of official Nintendo policy. This, until recently, meant only bad things, such as the stars, points etc from Nintendo console and games were useless here, because Nortec wasn't a part of Nintendo Europe. It seems this independence is now bearing fruit!

I'd sooo pre-order... if included in the pre-order bonuses was a 3DS. For all you people that would like to move to Greece: shit's expensive here and we're getting poorer by the week.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Couldn't they just make the actual products before they made those poor excuses for photoshop?
It almost looks like a bad scam.

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
If at least one doesn't come to North America, I swear Nintendo, I'll just... continue to buy your products and be somewhat sadder than if one did. Don't try me.
That's telling 'em!

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
This really begs the question.

Who the hell plays games in Greece?!, they don't even have any official suppliers for videogames over there for gods sake.

Whatever Next, pre order bonuses in Kenya?

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
If that picture of the Deku Nut can is accurate, it looks pretty crappy. Wow, a stretched image of the Deku Tree with the words "Deku Tree" written in Times New Roman on it, an absolute must have.

Cubilone

Jan 14, 2009
Jazoni89 said:

Who the hell plays games in Greece?!, they don't even have any official suppliers for videogames over there for gods sake.

What are you talking about?

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Cubilone said:
Jazoni89 said:

Isn't it obvious?

This topic is about pre order bonuses in Greece. They Don't have any official suppliers for games over there, so it's more of a underground hobby. So i made a rather sarcastic remark about having pre order bonuses in kenya, because hardly anyone plays games there.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Tom Goldman said:
There are some great places you could get an affordable and working ocarina. I even got one that is, in fact, blue plastic. I got mine from STL Ocarina--yep, that seems to be all they make!--and it's great.

Of course, the first thing I did was teach myself every Zelda song I could remember. They're all surprisingly easy, too (especially if you've every played an instrument before).

If you're in NC, free ocarina lessons!

Cubilone

Jan 14, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Cubilone said:
Jazoni89 said:

Isn't it obvious?

This topic is about pre order bonuses in Greece. They Don't have any official suppliers for games over there, so it's more of a underground hobby. So i made a rather sarcastic remark about having pre order bonuses in kenya, because hardly anyone plays games there.
My question was rather sarcastic itself. Why don't you take a look at the post three posts above your own?

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Cubilone said:
Jazoni89 said:
Cubilone said:
Jazoni89 said:

Isn't it obvious?

My question was rather sarcastic itself. Why don't you take a look at the post three posts above your own?
ahhh...touche!

I still stand by my original post though.

LadyMint

Apr 22, 2010
Tom Goldman said:
If at least one doesn't come to North America, I swear Nintendo, I'll just... continue to buy your products and be somewhat sadder than if one did.
This. But I would love that Ocarina. And the Deku Nuts. Would I try to grow my own Deku Tree? You bet I would.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Snotnarok said:
No I haven't a thing against Nintendo or handhelds, GBASP happens to be one of my favorite handhelds. But personally I can't see myself spending that much money on a port with touched up visuals when there's better versions (in my opinion) to play.
Just one point, I'm not really taking a side here, but one of the reasons this debate arose could have been a misunderstanding. You keep saying it's a port, when they've actually remade the game from scratch with better visuals and added features designed to work well with the 3DS.

OT: Looks neat. Shame I'm not Greek.

Hive Mind

Apr 30, 2011
Hey, Nintendo, rather than bribe people to repurchase a game you've been riding on (and flogging) for several years, how about a new and original idea?

What's that? You're getting into 3D? Oh for the love of-

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Horribly photoshopped images for preorder incentives exclusive to a reasonbly random part of the world? Sounds like some legs are being pulled, possibly even Nintendo's mighty limb. They might as well have included the actual polygons from the original game. Ultra exclusive and fanboys would love them. Imagine having a triangly-bit from Epona's face, or a square-thingy from the bottom of Ganon's foot!

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Fasckira said:
I think the ocarina will be playable, if anything it looks more complex than an actual working Zelda ocarina: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-OCARINA-TIME-REPLICA-LEGEND-ZELDA-SONGSHEET-/310314978187?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484036cb8b
Meh. It may be Zelda themed, but 4 hole ocarinas aren't that great. (I have one. It looks nothing like a Zelda style Ocarina, but it is an Ocarina)

No, what you really want, if you want to show off, is one of these:

http://www.songbirdocarina.com/zelda-ocarinas?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=34&category_id=13

Or, you know, if theming isn't an issue, an actual generic 12 hole ocarina. They sound amazing.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
I swear, if they do this for Majora's mask, and it comes with an actually Majora's Mask replica....

I'll be moving to greece.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
LittleMikey said:
I'd love that Ocarina :D I hope we get something simmilar in Australia
The problem is, if it's Australia, EB would probably get an "exclusive" and charge $200.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Eh...the ocarina doesn't even have any mouth hole, and it looks kind of like something that would come out of a happy meal. Plus having the logo just kind of pasted on the front there....real classy

Not that I expect a handmade flute, but they could have done a better job on the appearance.

The only thing I really like is the 3DS case