GUARANTEED MONEY/LOTTERY SPELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianparisi04

May 21, 2022
Country
USA
Knowing Dr Amber has been a blessing to me. His spells are incredible with no side effects. I suffered from brain cancer for years with a lot of bills piled up on my neck. I play the lottery hoping that someday I will win big to clear up my debts, live the good life that I've always dreamt of. I was referred to Dr Amber by a friend of mine in South Africa telling me that he can help me win the lottery. I had a chat with Dr Amber about winning the lottery and he was so confident about his work that made me believe in him knowing fully well that he has been helpful to other people. He did a reading for me that made it clear to him that I was going to become a winner after he had prepared the spell for me. He told me the exact ticket to pick and I was declared the winner of ONE MILLION DOLLARS at the "Double Your Money” instant lottery game. I don't know what you seek for but Dr Amber can help you. Email him at ( [email protected] ) to know more or go to : amberlottotemple.com

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
"White Voodoo Lottery Spell".

Eyup.Tells me all I need to know.

Also the whole "(Allegedly) Rich but spends times trawling random forums" thing going on.

So I can pay them after I win the lottery, right? It's a guarantee I'll win so it's a guarantee he'll get his money!
If this guy can pick the lottery numbers, surely they don't need payment. They're covered on the money front.

Honestly shocked this guy isn't the richest person on earth with that kind of magic. MONEY MAGIC!

I don't know. If I had the ability to consistently win the lottery with magic, I'd use that to pay off my debts and then start donating tons of money to end world hunger, cure cancer and boost green energy technology instead of charging people and advertising on random internet forums.

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Is there really an overlap in the venn diagram between "people who have money" and "people who believe in magic to make you rich"? Like obviously if the spell worked the person would just use it to make infinite money, not advertise it and sell it to people. That's so painfully obvious that I have a hard time believing anybody could be fooled by it. Yet someone program these bots and probably not for free so money comes from somewhere. And the people who give up their money for this must have gotten it somehow. But how? Can you imagine working with someone who would fall for this kind of stuff? Like... can they even open door by themselves?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"White Voodoo Lottery Spell".

Eyup.Tells me all I need to know.

Also the whole "(Allegedly) Rich but spends times trawling random forums" thing going on.

If this guy can pick the lottery numbers, surely they don't need payment. They're covered on the money front.

Honestly shocked this guy isn't the richest person on earth with that kind of magic. MONEY MAGIC!

I don't know. If I had the ability to consistently win the lottery with magic, I'd use that to pay off my debts and then start donating tons of money to end world hunger, cure cancer and boost green energy technology instead of charging people and advertising on random internet forums.
Obviously you can't use it to make yourself rich. It's like a karma thing. Voodoo karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.