Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Launches Tomorrow, See the Launch Trailer Today

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Launches Tomorrow, See the Launch Trailer Today

The first episode of Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series launches tomorrow, and there's a launch trailer to show off the game.

We've knew that the first episode of Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series was coming this month [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169921-Telltale-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Episodes-Start-Next-Month], and now Telltale has confirmed that Episode 1 launches tomorrow.

Titled, "Tangled Up in Blue," the first episode kicks off the planned five episode series. Telltale describes the new series thusly:

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is a brand new story of the universe's unlikeliest Super Heroes: Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of them has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.

"Tangled Up in Blue" will be available on a wide variety of digital platforms this week, including PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox Box 360, Xbox One, Android, iOS, and Mac.

There is also a physical Season Pass Disc available at retail, but only for PS4 and Xbox One. The physical edition includes Episode 1 on disc, and access to digital versions of the next four episodes. It will be available in the US on May 2, and will cost $29.99.

[gallery=7228]

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I'm gonna wait for the reviews on this one. I like Telltale, and I liked Guardians of the Galaxy, but I'm not convinced that they're good when put together. Seems like spaghetti and ice-cream to me.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Star-Lord's still carrying his walkman eh? Doesn't he know that in space, no-one can hear you sing?