Guitar Hero 5 setlist complete

Zamn

Apr 18, 2009
There's a load of songs I like in there. There has been in every Guitar Hero game but the songs that I've never heard of which make up at least 50% of the setlist are were shit in World Tour. For me, that's what makes the difference between Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I trust Harmonix to pick good songs even if I don't know them. The whole setlist is good, not just the handful of tracks I already like. With Guitar Hero you get 20 great songs and 60 turds.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Bon Jovi? Johnny Cash? Tom Petty? DEEP PURPLE!?

Still not enough to make me buy the game, but it's definitely worth looking at

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Meh. Quite a dull setlist to be honest.

Will it use World Tour DLC? If it doesn't I'll just buy Rock Band on the cheap plus MS points for some DLC.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Mercernary said:
Where the hell is Stairway to Heaven? I wanna battle the God of Rock!
This man speaks the truth! Also, American Pie would be awesome.Or at least stuff from The Monkees

Jul 9, 2008
You know what? I might actually get this. I mean, I only got GH4 because of Hotel California and Livin' on a Prayer, and there's actually quite 11 good songs on there (I counted). Plus, one of those is Derek Trucks. Derek fucking Trucks!

Korey Von Doom

May 18, 2008
This is why I like Rockband more, firstly there aren't like 7 of them and you don't have to buy a whole nother game to get a few good songs.

Asymptote Angel

Feb 6, 2008
All Along the Watchtower, Kryptonite, Brianstorm, Gamma Ray, and especially Smells Like Teen Spirit and Lithium mean I have to play it. I hope it's a good live performance of Lithium.

However, considering most of the other songs are complete shit, there is no way in hell I am buying this. I'll borrow it from some poor sap who didn't look at the setlist.

Considering the enormous effort it must have taken to get two of the three Nirvana megahits, I suppose it would have been too much effort to get more music from the other grunge bands, who have been perfectly willing to let their music be used? Feh.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Meh. Come on it's not that terrible considering all the songs that have already been done in all other rhythm games and their sequels or dlc.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Well, there goes their last chance to get me interested in this franchise again. Shame really, it was fun the first three times.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Um..am I the only one who noticed they never made Guitar Hero 4?

I do not see a 4 on World Tour's cover, so therefore, I do not count it >.<

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
thebobmaster said:
ansem1532 said:
Um..am I the only one who noticed they never made Guitar Hero 4?
It was called Guitar Hero: World Tour. Yahtzee did a review of it.
I do not see a 4 on World Tour's cover, so therefore, I do not count it >.<

Nov 28, 2007
internutt said:
Meh. Quite a dull setlist to be honest.

Will it use World Tour DLC? If it doesn't I'll just buy Rock Band on the cheap plus MS points for some DLC.
Yes, it will [http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58645].