Guitar Hero 5 setlist complete

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
Though I love the songs Sultans of Swing and Deadbolt, thats not enough to make want the game very badly.

egwidalin

May 8, 2009
id like to know what one of these songs will be the tough one. None of them sound like it. gh2 had jordan, 3 had ttfaf, wt had satch, nothing here looks or sounds tough. Thats the whole reason i play these games is for challenge. I hate playing the same 3-4 songs on a game because all the rest i can easily get 100% on >=( They should make a guitar hero: rediculously tough songs edition, to cater to the people who are good.

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
The Bandit said:
It took them long enough to get Brand New in these stupid games.
I know right? Brand New doesnt get enough recognition they make great music and no one seems to know who they are. Im kinda excited for all the parts where he screams Yeah! there will lots of jumping and random dancing in my basement with friends with that.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Hrm. I see three songs I like, of which I know one only because it's already in one of the Rock Band games or packs and another is in RB DLC too, a couple of bands that are sometimes good, a lot I don't recognise and a lot of crap I wouldn't be able to stand.

At least they don't have "Message In A Bottle" in there.

Shadow Tyrant

Jun 18, 2008
I'm gonna go with "meh." There's a few good songs on there, but not enough to convince me to spend another $90 on yet another sequel. (I would have to buy a new guitar because my GH WT guitar is broken)

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
man thats a lame list. the inly songs id play R the nirvana and smashing pumpkins songs. ill stick to rockband. sooo much better

dodo1331

May 23, 2009
Guitar Hero is currently under the "Tony Hawk" syndrome where Activision decides to pretty much bring the franchise into the ground and then burn it.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
JRCB said:
I gave up on these games. Some of the songs look good, but it doesn't appeal to me. I'd only sing, and that isn't worth buying the game and the instruments.
You can buy the game alone and any third-party USB microphone.
It's what I did at first, then I started with the guitar.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Mercernary said:
Where the hell is Stairway to Heaven? I wanna battle the God of Rock!
If you have an Xbox360 guitar controller, I would suggest getting Frets on Fire. Go to fretsonfire.net [http://www.fretsonfire.net] and look up FoFiX and a user named Puppetz. He fretted Stairway to Heaven and it's fantastic to play on expert.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Their taking a step back by not having a Dream Theater song on this one. Well, considering there is not a single song on there that interests me I guess I'll go buy Rock Band 2 now...

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
I want to see the god damned stairway to heaven >.<

I do not feel like waiting to Guitar Hero 37!!!

cowbell40

Jun 12, 2009
Well, the list is hit and miss for me, but there's definitely some songs on there I can't wait to play. Hopefully the changes they're making will smooth a few of the game's rough edges a little.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
One dire straits song.

Only happy when it rains.

Well.

Eh.

The only new additions I like are sultans of swing and I thought they were gonna put in Money for Nothing instead (Which would have been a better addition imo, especially for the drummer)

Cptn_Squishy

Mar 4, 2009
*releases balloons* congratulations, youre the billionth person to wonder why there's no stairway!

Led Zepplin does not want to allow that kind of access to their master tracks. Thats why you dont see them on karaoke machines or juke boxes. Prince is the same way.

The only way you'll see any Led Zepplin on any game anytime soon is when Page AND Plant die (Jones is a *shrug*). Course, if Robert Plant continues to write and create, putting out stuff with Alison Krause, thats a sacrifice im willing to make. Yeah, getting more Blink-182 is no substitute, but somewhere along the line we're going to be getting a whole slew of songs that everybody and his brother will buy twice.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Just a few of the songs on this setlist are REALLY GOOD. Most of them kinda suck. I'll probably still get this at some point, but I won't be up at 12 waiting in line for it, that's for sure...