Guy kills wife's dad, Bakes him into meat pies

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Pinkamena said:
That's nasty... But oh well, meat is meat.
YOUR AVATAR MAKES ME SAD. D:

OT: Nothing to say. I can't wrap my head around the OMGWTFBBQ.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
FrostyChick said:
Bhaalspawn said:
Okay internet, let me start by saying this:

I'm sorry, I am so so sorry, but I have to make this joke.

Cupcakes anyone?
I'm confused... What's this about cupcakes?
A My Little Pony fanfic that will make you cry every time you ever see Pinkie Pie ever again.

Fanitullen

Nov 7, 2008
Let's not make any assumptions before the story is reported in an ACTUAL newspaper. The Daily Mail is less reliable as a news source than the Onion.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
Dags90 said:
Eri said:
At least it wasn't USA or Japan this time >_>
Meat pies aren't popular in the U.S., so I doubt we'll ever get something like this. Hamburgers maybe, but not meat pies.
i think that was more about how americans will eat ANYTHING.

OP: just...why? that is so sick.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Yureina said:
That's horrible.

Cannibalism stories always make my stomach queasy. There's just something so.... gross about them. Especially when it is done by a psycho. :(
I would think that it would be more gross and horrifying if it were done by someone who is (for the most part) perfectly sane...

FrostyChick said:
OT: Riiight... Why would you do this?
This would only dispose of the meat, you still got bones to get rid of. Only a complete idiot would do this.
He ground the bones for the bread, duh.

MolotoK

Jul 16, 2008
In GTA 2 there is a mission where u have to steal a bus, pick up passangers, bring them to a sausage factory and deliver the sausages to the Russian mafia.
Never knew GTA 2 was realistic :)

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
FrostyChick said:
Bhaalspawn said:

Cupcakes anyone?
A masterful MLP trollfic where a character (graphically) murdered a friend and baked her into cupcakes.
It's a good read if you want a quick laugh.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
FrostyChick said:
lacktheknack said:
FrostyChick said:
A My Little Pony fanfic that will make you cry every time you ever see Pinkie Pie ever again.
Not really all that helpful to be honest. :/
Pinkie Pie kidnaps Twilight Sparkle, flays her alive, skins her, finally lets her die, performs taxidermy on the skin and bakes the adrenaline-soaked flesh into cupcakes. Which she hands out to everyone else.

Was that helpful?

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Pinkie Pie kidnaps Twilight Sparkle, flays her alive, skins her, finally lets her die, performs taxidermy on the skin and bakes the adrenaline-soaked flesh into cupcakes. Which she hands out to everyone else.
I NEED to ask, where would one find this? Also, does it have visuals? e.O

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Qtoy said:
A masterful MLP trollfic where a character (graphically) murdered a friend and baked her into cupcakes.
It's a good read if you want a quick laugh.
Nice, I'm going to be looking for that.

lacktheknack said:

Was that helpful?
There is only one word I can think of to describe that...
Sweet!

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
This may sound awful, I've been expecting something like this to pop up for a while now.

The Earth is quickly becoming a 'moral-free zone' so things like this are gonna keep popping up more and more often as the years go by.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
In Soviet Russia, food is you!

...f*ck all you guys that ninja'd me :p

...that was a joke, mods.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Eri said:
Gizmodo said:
Either he's a huge musical theatre fan or just a very disturbed individual. Maybe both. Whatever the reason, murdering someone and baking them in to meat pies isn't original, but it is ghastly. (Annnd, possibly delicious?)

It's a real life Sweeney Todd but without all the annoying singing. The Daily Mail UK reports that a Russian cafe owner has been arrested on suspicion of murdering his father-in-law, grinding up his flesh, and possibly serving him up in as many as "two dozen" meat pies.

Moscow authorities haven't released the names of alleged murderer or his delicious victim. We do know that this seems to be a regular occurrence in Russia. In 2009 two cannibals killed and then ate parts of a 16-year old girl. Recently, another cook killed a guy and made sausages and meatballs from his corpse. So if you visit Russia and have a hankering for a savory pastry, we humbly suggest you visit the frozen section of the local supermarkets.
http://gizmodo.com/5847685/russian-guy-grinds-up-his-father+in+law-and-serves-him-for-lunch

Disturbing this is. At least it wasn't USA or Japan this time >_>

Also inb4 bad soviet Russia jokes.
Really? You think not? Well, you were definitely right about it not being very original. But not in a movie. Real life, right here (for some of us) in the U.S. Ever heard of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Well, it wasn't nearly as extreme as the movies have made it out to be, but that shit's real. And yes, there was cannibalism involved. They really did kill and grind up people and cook and eat them. In dishes ranging from "human pot pie" to person chili.

Gross, huh?

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Mordwyl said:
They're that starved for food? I thought it's one of the richer countries in the world.
From what ive seen in doc's the countryside has alot of povety but then again thats true for most countries...

I dont like meat pies but I am fond of Manwichs.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
lacktheknack said:
FrostyChick said:
Bhaalspawn said:

Cupcakes anyone?
When I read it, it was Rainbow Dash... bloody thing depressed me for a week AND I ONLY READ HALF OF IT!!! Couldnt read any more, far to depressing, I dont understand snuff lovers.