Guy Ties Up 4-Year-Old So He Can Play Videogames

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists
Firstly, he is a professional journalist because he is paid (professional) to do reports such as this (journalism). He isn't doing them for free.

You imply it takes a professional to report with any ounce of skill. Hardly. It takes someone with at least some sense of credibility and a basic understanding of highschool English.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
(Face palm) Oh for the love of...! Priorities people!

LilithSlave said:
I really want a license to have children implemented. Right now.

There are limits to freedom. There are plenty of things are that a privilege and not a right, or a "right one must earn". This, quite appears to be one of them.
...Right, what they said.

PlatinumRenegade

May 2, 2011
When I become a parent I can't promise that I will give up video games entirely, but I will make it my last priority when it comes to taking care of my family.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists
Firstly, he is a professional journalist because he is paid (professional) to do reports such as this (journalism). He isn't doing them for free.

You imply it takes a professional to report with any ounce of skill. Hardly. It takes someone with at least some sense of credibility and a basic understanding of highschool English.
Way to quote two words and ignore all context in order to "prove" a point I've already debunked. I am impressed.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists

Way to quote two words and ignore all context in order to "prove" a point I've already debunked. I am impressed.
You seem to lack much in the way of witticism beyond sarcasm and that hardly counts. Not very biting, friend.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists

You seem to lack much in the way of witticism beyond sarcasm and that hardly counts. Not very biting, friend.
You based your post on two words and offered the wisdom of a dictionary. Not much to bite on.

Sarah Frazier

Dec 7, 2010
I didn't intend to come across as offensive towards the BDSM crowd. In fact, I've met and even become good friends with people who practice the Dom/Sub lifestyle who would be appalled at the idea of all the levels of stupid that happened, IF it happened the way it was reported. In fact, I'll be sharing this article with them next time I see them.

Emiscary

Sep 7, 2008
How is this news?

Do you guys just hunt down any crime that tangentially involves games and then phrase in such a way as to demonize them? Honest to Christ, one of these days I'm gonna come to this site and I'll read this headline:

"Man commits murder. Is found to have owned video games. COINCIDENCE!?"

-.-

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists

You based your post on two words and offered the wisdom of a dictionary. Not much to bite on.
If you feel this way, why are you wasting our time? You may be okay with trolling a forum, but I feel the conclusion has been reached. It's time to move on.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
When I'm a parent, I don't expect to be able to play any games unless I'm playing them directly with my kids. That's why I'm looking into the Wii-U or its successor rather than how to tie lashings.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Scars Unseen said:
professional journalists

If you feel this way, why are you wasting our time? You may be okay with trolling a forum, but I feel the conclusion has been reached. It's time to move on.
Your choice. I'm just pointing out that your accusation was unwarranted, and your expectations of an entertainment piece submitted by the author of a webcomic are unrealistic. That's the conclusion I reached. I'm more than happy to depart from this conversation with the agreement to disagree on the matter.

I mean come on... he made a bondage joke in the byline! And you're complaining about improper treatment of the accused?

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
this is why we need population control:

a, so people don't spread like a plague and devour all the reso.. too late.

b, so children don't get in the way of active society ( seriously, i'm tired of the whining screaming just from my neighbors kids ) and you may well say it's only for a few years, but the average-homemaker lives in one place for 7 years or so, so it just repeats itself, over and over..*

c, so they cant be tormented

d, cases of bad parenting would be vastly reduced because people would need to apply for some kind of breeding licence and if they were busy dumb-asses poor or psychos they'd be told to f-o

* i already moved to the countryside, i live in the middle of nowhere unfortunately it's a good place to develop

Antonio Torrente

Feb 19, 2010
I can say that I'm kinda addicted to video games, but when it comes to responsibilities like say being a parent (which is still I am not yet) and household chores I have to stop playing, do my responsibilities and schedule when will the next time I will play again.

But what really strikes me is the friend "Tiffany" is the one who freaked out instead of the mother.
If that's her reaction, it seems that it's already routine in that household and why is the mother not in jail? She's responsible as that asshole.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
I'm glad to see another video game player is being mercilessly portrayed as a child abuser because he plays video games.

Prosecutor: So, sir, do you play Grand Theft Auto often?

Howe: Well, I, uh, what do you mean?

Prosecutor: Do you, Mr. Howe, play the violent video game created by Stonesta-

Howe: -Don't you mean "Rockstar?

Prosecutor: You are a sick man and would probably be stabbing prostitutes right now if they hadn't nabbed you.

Jury: Prosecutor Jones.

Prosecutor: Yes?

Jury: Do you even know why Howe is being tried?

Prosecutor: ... No.

Jury: *Facepalm

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Tied up a girl
And he's to blame
Buddy, you give games
A bad name.

Still, this could have been a lot worse.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Er um, yeah... it amazes me how many people forget how much work kids are and how much you have to give up for them.

Couldn't he of waited for the child to go to bed at least o_O

rayen020

May 20, 2009
you know i'll a admit, i would love to tie up my children and leave them in another room. maybe not to play video games specifically, but to get a break, yeah. however there's a gairly broad line between wanting to do something, and actually doing it. For shame.

Also in regards to the kid. can you say bondage fetish?