Guys are jerks. But girls...?

Reman Khaar

May 26, 2011
Guys can be jerks, yeah, but at least in most situations we're upfront about it. Women, on the other hand.. They're vile, manipulative creatures. They're like money/soul vampires... :mad:

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Everyone is a dick. Everyone lies, everyone does something mean, everyone does something to hurt another person. Honestly, I think it is just human nature to act like a jerk to one person or another.

Dec 27, 2010
Cheshire the Cat said:
Yeah. And to be honest, I prefer when guys are dicks. At least guys will come to your face and insult you. Chicks tend to be more backstabbing and always act as if they are the victims.
Not in my experience (At least at school). Boys are just as backstabbing as girls, if not more so. One day they might just decide you're a "******" and start avoiding you. Not that I've got an axe to grind.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
DrgoFx said:
I'm starting this because I'm honestly curious...In my own experience, the asshole trait is found in both guys and girls. Guys are more upfront about it, girls are more subtle. So here's my question for you guys, have you ever had a GIRL mistreat you? We all know those stereotypical stories of guys mistreating women, so I want to know if I'm not the only one that's been mistreated by women.

Just to clarify, I was encouraged to do this through this image:
That picture makes me cringe with the sheer balls that guy has. Well done doesn't cover it.

As far as the whole 'boys r jerks' bullshit that so many girls vomit without actually believing it deep down, it is retarded.
They go on and on about guys being mean and thoughtless, but the amount of times I have been told by a girl that I liked that I have so many wonderful qualities, only to have them agree to meet up, then just keep ditching out of what they usually excuse as something akin to fear (god knows what of). Yeah, it's true. Many of us guys are terrible specimens of humanity, arrogant and heartless, treating the sweetest girls like items that can be thrown away while the rest of us look on in sheer disbelief. But honestly? Half the time they're so busy peering at every man through the generalising hate-screen, they can't see the difference between the guys that would only give them the time of the day, and the guys that would give them their entire day, every day.

I've had it happen but I'm not bitter, in fact I was out last night with the girl that kept blowing me off for no reason 2 years ago. Hell, I even got a kiss goodnight. Why? Because I get the fuck over it.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
Yeah, both genders can be assholes, its just girls generally do more emotional damage and guys generally do more physical.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
ive said it beforeand ill say it again: women are shallow, manipulative bitches and are much worse than men, cause at least men play with their hand revealed

Shark Wrangler said:
Like how women think they can come up to me and say whatever they want because they know I won't hit them. Of course some of the rudest customer service I have gotten is from women, other guys have told me the same. You know the only reason I can think of is that they think because they are pretty that it works on every guy. I got a girl fired who just started working at the bank because she wouldn't shut up about my card. Eventually I needed a new debit card because the old one looked like crap. Of course to make matters worse the women wouldn't stop making fun of the card when I handed it to her. Yes its in bad shape now fix it you *****. I think the final straw was when she asked me if I had a job. Even I was confused at that question until I saw what I was wearing, I got her fired.
i work in retail too and i think the exact same thing

Blore said:
Ugh. I hate that picture. I hate those kind of guys who think that a girl is suddenly a jerk if she rejects them.
its not just that, its that she took advantage of him, you think thats right?

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Toby seems a little obsessed. Creepily obsessed. Zoey should probably stay away from him.

OT: Guys who are mean to other people we tend to call "assholes" and girls who are mean we tend to call "bitches". We have gender-specific descriptive words for an attribute shared by both sexes, but it all comes down to "people can be mean".

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
Sure, assholes can be either gender but eh... that girl in the FaceBook comment doesn't sound like that much of a jerk, sounds more like "Toby" is a creepy stalker. If you ask someone out and they aren't interested, then you back off and look else-where, following them around and showering gifts onto them isn't going to suddenly make them like you.
MarkDavis94 said:
Although in that picture that guy comes across as a bit of a stalker, so I don't blame that girl for trying to avoid him
Now if someone could just get the guys doing it to stand back and see that. :(

I have put up with at least 2 of those guys and they are scary. She is a ***** for taking the things and possibly not being straight with him but it is just one side of the story. I ran into one of the guys about 5 years after the 2 year long incident. He was recently married and still bitter enough to verbally insult me, I am sure he still views it differently.

Really, guys like that need to stop. Just stop. No excuses. No "but we are made for each other" BS. Just stop. Obsession is not a redeeming quality. Telling yourself you are a nice guy doesn't make it so. Flattery only goes so far before you are into the creepy, restraining order zone.

Sure, it may be hard for you to get a date but if you think that is the way to do it you are wrong. Imagine the situation reversed. Think about some girl that you are not attracted to. Then think about her asking you out. You are embarrassed, even flattered a bit maybe, but you tell her nicely that you are not interested because.. well you are not interested. It isn't like you are obligated to give reasons and maybe specific reasons seem not nice and hey, you want to be nice about it because there is no reason to not be at that point. You have to see her in school or at work daily. She continues to pursue you. Texts you. Talks to her friends about how perfect you two are for each other. Shows up in the same places. Buys you gifts and sends cards randomly and on holidays. Hangs out in the same group of friends. If you are dating someone she is bitching about how wrong your girlfriend is for you or what a ***** she is and probably how ugly too. Your girlfriend will probably be annoyed by her advances at some point. Your friends will probably tease you about her. And this goes on for days... weeks... months. Very few days go by without you being reminded that she is there for you.

Sure, as a guy you probably don't have to worry about any physical consequences from the girl but at what point do you think it becomes strange and maybe a little frightening? Six months? A year? At what point do you question her mental stability? Since she hasn't taken a nicely worded no for an answer would you move on to not being so nice about it? Well the Facebook girl has put up with it for at least 4 years at the point of that post. Can you see that she may be a bit scared? Do you think the guy stopped after that? Do you think she should just go out with him? Do you think they are the perfect couple that the guy sees in his head?
Be honest with yourself and if you see yourself in that post, my advice is to stop, you are probably scaring someone.

meselfshimself

Aug 31, 2011
Some divide and generalize the human race by things like Sex, Age, race, creed, nationality, wealth etc. I reckon its alot simpler than that, there are two types of people on this planet; Cool ones and C***'s.

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
DrgoFx said:
Just to clarify, I was encouraged to do this through this image:
**reads image**

Huh. Um... well, yeah, Zoey sounds like a *****, but Toby kind of sounds like a stalker. I mean, jeez, take a hint. Zoey clearly has no interest in you, and never had. Take the hint and move on, Toby.

OP: I don't really see this as abuse. Bitchy, yes, but not abuse. I HAVE seen a woman abuse a man, but it was in an actual relationship. Your example... isn't. A relationship, I mean.

So yeah, it's totally possible for a woman to abuse a man. The easiest way is emotional (convincing the man that he's worthless, an idiot, or both), but some men are just tiny and break easily.

Which I guess brings us back to a universal fact - everyone has the potential to be a complete ass-hat.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
JezebelinHell said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
Sure, assholes can be either gender but eh... that girl in the FaceBook comment doesn't sound like that much of a jerk, sounds more like "Toby" is a creepy stalker. If you ask someone out and they aren't interested, then you back off and look else-where, following them around and showering gifts onto them isn't going to suddenly make them like you.
MarkDavis94 said:
Although in that picture that guy comes across as a bit of a stalker, so I don't blame that girl for trying to avoid him
Now if someone could just get the guys doing it to stand back and see that. :(

I have put up with at least 2 of those guys and they are scary. She is a ***** for taking the things and possibly not being straight with him but it is just one side of the story. I ran into one of the guys about 5 years after the 2 year long incident. He was recently married and still bitter enough to verbally insult me, I am sure he still views it differently.

Really, guys like that need to stop. Just stop. No excuses. No "but we are made for each other" BS. Just stop. Obsession is not a redeeming quality. Telling yourself you are a nice guy doesn't make it so. Flattery only goes so far before you are into the creepy, restraining order zone.

Sure, it may be hard for you to get a date but if you think that is the way to do it you are wrong. Imagine the situation reversed. Think about some girl that you are not attracted to. Then think about her asking you out. You are embarrassed, even flattered a bit maybe, but you tell her nicely that you are not interested because.. well you are not interested. It isn't like you are obligated to give reasons and maybe specific reasons seem not nice and hey, you want to be nice about it because there is no reason to not be at that point. You have to see her in school or at work daily. She continues to pursue you. Texts you. Talks to her friends about how perfect you two are for each other. Shows up in the same places. Buys you gifts and sends cards randomly and on holidays. Hangs out in the same group of friends. If you are dating someone she is bitching about how wrong your girlfriend is for you or what a ***** she is and probably how ugly too. Your girlfriend will probably be annoyed by her advances at some point. Your friends will probably tease you about her. And this goes on for days... weeks... months. Very few days go by without you being reminded that she is there for you.

Sure, as a guy you probably don't have to worry about any physical consequences from the girl but at what point do you think it becomes strange and maybe a little frightening? Six months? A year? At what point do you question her mental stability? Since she hasn't taken a nicely worded no for an answer would you move on to not being so nice about it? Well the Facebook girl has put up with it for at least 4 years at the point of that post. Can you see that she may be a bit scared? Do you think the guy stopped after that? Do you think she should just go out with him? Do you think they are the perfect couple that the guy sees in his head?
Be honest with yourself and if you see yourself in that post, my advice is to stop, you are probably scaring someone.
but she couldve said no instead of leading him on. truthfully, you deserve it if you dont decline him and just take advantage of him

"But Raiku, girls shouldnt live in fear because they wanted free stuff" fuck you then. most guys like me just want to have a normal dating life, not to be led on then rejected by someone who thinks lifetime tv is the bible. i couldnt date until i was 17 because even talking to a girl even for asking for notes for a class would have her unleash a pack of wolves(aka her friends) onto me because another girl started spreading rumors that i was a rapist. and even then all she did was kick me down and demand stuff from me and said ill be lonely forever if i piss her off. hell im 24 and didnt have sex till last year. guys shouldnt have to deal with that

"raiku, a girl will appreciate you for who you are" bullshit. im just gonna get some leech who'll have a kid with me, then divorce me and take all my stuff so she dosent have to work

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
DrgoFx said:
Holy crap, girls are people?! /sarcasm.
As a girl myself, I can't really say I've been mistreated myself by women, but I've seen it happen often enough. But it happens both ways, doesn't make any of it OK.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Cruelty and ruthlessness are not gender specific traits. In fact... nothing really is gender-specific when it comes to personalities. Everyone is similar in many ways. It's somewhat sad that that's not recognized as much as it ought to be, and instead people choose to harp on about "differences" when, in fact, there really aren't so many, if any.

kinggamecat

Aug 7, 2010
Yeah I'm a guy who's been mistreated by women quite a bit, but I guess it might be partially because I'm a submissive ***** :( I try my best and everything, I'm a nice guy, I'm honest but I'll tell ya one more thing, I still never judge people because of generalizations and my own experience, I always give people extra chances. I suppose that might coencide with my submissive bi8tch statement though -.-;

Geeky Anomaly

Feb 19, 2011
I've noticed that whenever I go to the pub, that all the guys there are quite jovial, almost brotherly in their treatment of me and the other men around them. The women on the other hand...tend to be complete asps, and even go out of their way to mock, put down and and be extremely rude to all the men...except to the bartender...because I guess they're trying to get free shots.

I've been drinking socially for 8 years now...and I have never been in an altercation with another man...but I've had glasses thrown at me, been called names, and have even been attacked...by women.

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
Cheshire the Cat said:
aba1 said:
Rem45 said:
My ex cheated on me. Acted like she was the victim, still does.

But all people are dicks, all people can be cruel.
unless she was raped I really don't see how you can even spin that.
Easy. "You were never there for me." "He treats me better." "It just happened, its not my fault." and god help you if she had a fucked up childhood.
Basically it makes no sense to guys, only other chicks and white knights would ever buy into their excuses.
Had that happen once, didn't hear most of her explanation over my own laughter soon as she tried to blame me.

But yes girl are every bit as horrid as guys and this was never in question