GWAR Horrifies & Entertains With Messed Up Caroling

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
GWAR Horrifies & Entertains With Messed Up Caroling

It just wouldn't be Chrismas Carols with GWAR without terrorizing old people and babies.

Carolers are a regular feature of the holiday season. The closer you get to Christmas, the more often these people can be seen going from house to house, trying to provide some cheer to those of us who are smart enough to stay out of the cold. GWAR, <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwar>the raunchy metal band known for its sci-fi/horror costumes and insane live shows, decided to go out this year and ... um ... serenade some nice folks at their homes.

Of course, a GWAR performance isn't so much about the actual singing as it is about the spectacle that accompanies it, and there's plenty of spectacle to witness here. Aside from splattering an old woman with fake blood and making a small child cry, the band assaults blow-up lawn decorations and generally act like they're expected.

Honestly, the video's pretty hysterical. A particular highlight for me was when the band started demanding to know where the Baby Jesus was located. After watching this, I can't be the only one who wants GWAR to put out a Holiday album, can I?

Source: Geeks Are Sexy

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
I'm glad it was Balsac holding the baby. I think Beefcake the Mighty wouldn't be able to resist snacking.

Also:

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Haha, brilliant. Im not a massive fan of their music but I have to admit they are quite funny.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I wouldent purchase a GWAR CD. But if someone asked if i wanted tickets to one of theyer concerts, i would buy them in a heart beat.

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
I laughed so hard in the coffee shop I am in people are staring..... I loved the saew and blood. brilliant!

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Ah good ol' GWAR. Their live show is pretty interesting, one of my t-shirts is still stained with the green slime they cover the crowd in.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Bwahahaha, that was great. GWAR is awesome - the show I went to awhile ago was amazing, and their music isn't bad, either.