Gym, Tanning, and Laundry Destroy Foes in Jersey Shore RPG

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Gym, Tanning, and Laundry Destroy Foes in Jersey Shore RPG

Jersey Shore has combined itself with Final Fantasy to create the ultimate fist-pumping RPG.

The fine folks at College Humor may have created the greatest RPG ever, or at least the one with the most abs and hair gel. They've turned addictive MTV train wreck Jersey Shore into a classic RPG with the style of the 16-bit Final Fantasy titles from the Super Nintendo era.

If any humorous video needed to become a real videogame, it'd be this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually does. The boys... sorry, "boyz" of Jersey Shore start off with a hot tub that sadly has no "skanks" in it, and that simply won't do. They set off on an epic quest to a "popping" club where they hope to find some nice ladies to start wholesome relationships with.

In the search for these women, the fellows encounter a group of "grenades" and are forced to save Ronnie from engaging with them due to his drunken stupor with special moves like Pauly's DJ scratching. Grenades aren't this game's only horrors, as "disrespecting clowns" are also enemies of the Jersey Shore house that must be eliminated on a regular basis.

When fist-pumping isn't good enough to eliminate your foes, only one possibility remains: gym, tanning, and laundry! These three daily activities that keep any shore inhabitant looking fresh are sure to intimidate anyone trying to act like they know.

At the end of the day, the stars of Jersey Shore always have a hot tub filled to the brim with women and men of questionable morals, and the game's ending accurately reflects that. Sorry for the spoiler. I would so play a real game like this, and then hate myself afterward, just like anybody that watches the actual television show.

Source: College Humor [http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1942081]

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
Is it wrong that I would play this? Not just any Jersey Shore game, but this one in particular.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Okay, thats it... Jersey Shore needs to die. I dont care if its a fake, they need to die, period. If there was anything I could point out as wrong with the US population, Jersey Shore and any of those shows which fallow rich fuckers on their everyday lifes, would be in the top 10...

Boemmel

Jan 1, 2009
TheIr0nMike said:
Is it wrong that I would play this? Not just any Jersey Shore game, but this one in particular.
Nah, don't worry, I am kinda intrigued by this as well...

Although I have to say, I am still undecided whether real voice acting would make this better, or much, much worse...

Also, where is JWoww?

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
I saw this a few days ago. It's pretty funny because it shows what contentious douchebags those guys are:

"COME AT ME BRA!!! THEY DON'T CALL ME THE SITUATION FOR NOTIN'!!!"
"What? The belligerent, insecure, homoerotic, drunken fratboy situation? Well then, I'm going to call you Bihd'f!"
"WHAT? WHAT? YOU PUNKIN' ME Strap-on/Sports/Padded/ect.BRA?!?"
"Good day Bihd'f. Don't forget to have that rash checked out. What you contract in the Jersey Shore, doesn't stay in the Jersey Shore..."
*Whistling*