H.P. Lovecraft Teaching Sex Ed is, Well, Terrifying

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Anyone have to watch the Miracle of Life video? The one with the infra-red erection? And surprisingly, the first modern demigod caught on tape, giving birth. No seriously, she must have been, she had the upper half of a woman and the lower half of a grizzly bear.

*Shudder

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Holy what the hell?!
I never, ever, had a sex ed class like this.
That was absolutely hilarious.

Absolutely brilliant.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
ururururururururururururururururururururururururururururururururururururururgggghhh.

I don't think I'll be having sex for a while after that, it genuinely put me off!

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Phlakes said:
Anyone have to watch the Miracle of Life video? The one with the infra-red erection? And surprisingly, the first modern demigod caught on tape, giving birth. No seriously, she must have been, she had the upper half of a woman and the lower half of a grizzly bear.

*Shudder
We were forced to watch it twice, since a bunch of kids in my middle school sex ed class were talking. Half of why that video is so horrifying is because she barely goes into labor. There's no warning given, she just lies down, grunts for all of 12 seconds, and then has her baby. The other half is for the reason stated above.

Personally, sex ed in middle school wasn't that eventful. Yeah, there were awkward moments, like the now infamous "condom on a banana" thing, and I once had to explain what camel toe was to one of our assistant teachers. Come to think of it, we were all pretty mature about it, save for those select few whom exist in, I assume, every class. Still, I was no stranger to this sort of thing, as my mother has been a labor and delivery nurse for the longest time, but there's something just impossibly strange about watching someone ejaculate on a high-speed camera.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
It's a strangeness that's sticking with me. I still feel in the pit of my stomach that something is wrong. It's an awesome subtle horror.

Chiiru

Oct 15, 2010
What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

But I love it. Well done! Bahahaha That was just...wow.