Had any crazy dreams lately?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I keep having dreams of me getting banned from the Escapist. I'm paranoid now >.>

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Weirdest I've ever had still goes to the one I vaguely remember which involved very nice decorative throw pillows that had teeth and killed people (This part lasted under 1 minute), a baby wearing sunglasses atop a life guard chair that was sitting in a small pool which was atop an Elephant (Looking for some pet they lost that was sold to the zoo), and a person sized Elephant (Might have been Pink or Purple or something) stopping to put gas in his Semi while I sat in the passenger (I may have been kidnapped by said Elephant).

I was glad to be awake after said dream, as it unnerved me very much (I was a child, and the part where the throw pillow went Facehugger-with-teeth face should be more than enough justification).

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
i had a dream that i was RVing with my Ex, which is weird cause

1) we where together again
2) WE WHERE IN AN RV o.0?! (nether of us are really 'RVing people' doubt i could've gotten her to go camping XD)
3) haven't seen her in a long time

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
jsut last night I had a REALLY vivid one about the show Daria

and Daria getting it on with another girl.....yeah...wtf indeed

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
I had a dream that I was flying over a field using Batman's suit from Arkham City. Thanks a lot brain for making me actually feel like I was rising and falling to keep momentum and distance : S

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
I usually don't, but I had one where my wife brought home a Vietnamese rabbit and wambat. I have no idea why.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I recently had a weird dream about Metal Gear Solid. I was chillin' with Big Boss, I think. It may have actually been set during Snake Eater, but my dad woke me up half way through and I remember very little.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I had one a few days a go:
I remember waking up, preparing some breakfast. But then suddenly I felt very sick to my stomach.
I start puking, but what comes up is a lot of blood and different plastic and metal bits, that I apparently swallowed when I slept.
It ended with me dying, from over the course of what felt like an hour, puking myself to death.

Didn't really feel that great once I woke up, for real.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I've had a couple of rather odd dreams lately...they probably won't seem that crazy to read about, but at the time, they seemed quite far out.

One dream I had the other week, for some reason I was in a forest, stealing bear cubs and (oddly enough) getting chased by the bears cubs angry parents - except for some reason, the adult bears had gorilla arms, so the whole affair was a bit like Rise of the Planet of the Apes...but with hybrid bears.

Then another day, I was going back to my old high school (which in reality, was knocked down a good few years ago) to start in some science class. Only the rest of the class was made up from people from my work. Then (probably strangest of all) I was dreaming I was in my bed and looking up and seeing all my wallpapers was peeling off. Then I woke up.

In fact, if I had a pound for everytime I dreamt I was in my room and something really strange started happening....Last time it was a spider on the ceiling, growing to immense proportions. Freaky...

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse.
Starts out: Me and som other guys running from zombies trying to reach a toy store were a couple of policemen were barricaded. I got slammed to the ground by one zombie and I tried to fight them with the pistol I had but to no avail. I got killed.
Now is the part when it gets wierd. Always when I dream I always know that I'm dreaming so I thought I would wake up when I got killed. Nope. I was back. As a zombie.
Everything felt so clear. Why wouldn't you want to be a zombie? You live longer, it's harder to die and you don't need any tools to survive. Plus, no tools, no pollution. I was perfect. We as a race was perfect. The humans just needed to realize that I was helping them. And I rushed into the toy store, convinced that I was the good guy and slaughtered the inhabitants. And thus, I had helped humanity.
I thought, but then I woke up and wondered what the h*ll happened.

Jet_02

Jul 10, 2010
I some times have 'waking dreams'. I also sleep walk very often doing random stuff. I scared my girlfriend once because I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of milk. I stood there gulping it, then turned to her asking if she wanted some manna. Lol yeah I'm mostly harmless, though I have caused a few things. Like everything in the freezer going off because I thought peas were thumb tacks and I was a ninja. Man, I need to stop gaming before bed.

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
David Bjur said:
Starts out: Me and som other guys running from zombies trying to reach a toy store were a couple of policemen were barricaded. I got slammed to the ground by one zombie and I tried to fight them with the pistol I had but to no avail. I got killed.
Now is the part when it gets wierd. Always when I dream I always know that I'm dreaming so I thought I would wake up when I got killed. Nope. I was back. As a zombie.
Everything felt so clear. Why wouldn't you want to be a zombie? You live longer, it's harder to die and you don't need any tools to survive. Plus, no tools, no pollution. I was perfect. We as a race was perfect. The humans just needed to realize that I was helping them. And I rushed into the toy store, convinced that I was the good guy and slaughtered the inhabitants. And thus, I had helped humanity.
Fuck me, I dreamed of zombie apocalypse last night, and yours was the last post when I read this thread.

But it was very comical at the start, with weird Serious Sam style guns etc.

Then it went very bleak, the small settlement we had created was going to be overrun, we knew it would eventually. It was very frightening, possibly the most frightening zombie apocalypse I've ever seen. It was like a dark and twisted version of The Walking Dead.

The sky was dark, and stained red, there was no time for any happiness. I was scared, more than any time in my life. There was no hope, no future, no humanity.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
I had this really bizarre dream when I was sort of only half-asleep. In the dream, everyone had the ability to shapeshift but when you returned to human form these people would turn up and make you pay this bill, something like a shapeshifting tax. Anyhow I was marauding around the place in all these different forms without paying the tax when footsteps outside my door in real life made me think the collecters were coming to force me to pay. I was quite confused when I woke and thought someone was going to burst into the room and demand money.

Then there was this other dream I had recently where my phone rang and when I answered this guy demanded that I leave Taiwan immediately. I told him I wasn't in Taiwan but he refused to believe me and accused me of trying to steal the "Soviet Magic Bullet." I hung up on him and found my father using the computer, when I told him what happened the phone rang again and my father answered this time, when the man demanded we leave Taiwan he lied and said were actually in Switzerland at the time and up a mountain. The man hung up and the dream ended, I have no idea what was going on there, maybe I've forgotten whatever happened before that in the dream.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
LoFr3Eq said:
David Bjur said:
Fuck me, I dreamed of zombie apocalypse last night, and yours was the last post when I read this thread.

But it was very comical at the start, with weird Serious Sam style guns etc.

Then it went very bleak, the small settlement we had created was going to be overrun, we knew it would eventually. It was very frightening, possibly the most frightening zombie apocalypse I've ever seen. It was like a dark and twisted version of The Walking Dead.

The sky was dark, and stained red, there was no time for any happiness. I was scared, more than any time in my life. There was no hope, no future, no humanity.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you in any way.
My dream wasn't that scary but more philosophic, considering that my way of thinking just got changed in the middle of the dream.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
Last dream I had wasn't that crazy really. I was walking through town with a guy I like (I think we were together) with some other people I knew and me and the guy got laughed at then all my friends were like THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT, GTFO

It was nice x]

Last crazy dream I had. Erm. I'm pretty sure I was in Aperture Science x]

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
I had a dream where I was Bilbo Freeman/Martin Baggins and I was fighting Smaug, which is pretty normal considering my other dreams, one of them being a savage cat-apocalypse.

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
I had a messed up nightmares after new years this year for 2 days which I believe was caused by smoking most of a cigar...nicotine just doesn't agree with me.

The worst one was in my dream I woke up and my bed was soaked in blood. There was an object tangled in the blankets and when I unraveled it, it was my own decapitated and mutilated head.
Shortly after my mom came into the room, tossed a fed-ex package on the foot of my bed and said "You're lucky they send out replacements so fast, don't fuck this one up."
I never opened the package but understood that it was a replacement head. I then had an existential conundrum where I was trying to figure out if I would still be "me" if I replaced my whole head, brain and all, or if I would be somebody fundamentally different.
Then I woke up. Probably one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.